Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 8 of 14 First ... 789 ... Last
    What game patch works with CEX?

so i installed the first pup then i installed the eEID dumper and ran it but when i go to the tmp file i click on it and it disappears like there is nothing in it ??? any suggestions

Guys I am having trouble with c2d. I have put the c2d.exe in C:\ with root key and nand flash but when I start c2d.exe I don't get a output file. Can someone please explain where I put all the files. Thanks

in multiman open the filemanager (start+select) press circle on some file and open it in hex viewer press start+select while in hex viewer reply "no" until it asks for flash dump

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyb1028 View Post
    so i installed the first pup then i installed the eEID dumper and ran it but when i go to the tmp file i click on it and it disappears like there is nothing in it ??? any suggestions
    you've to use multiman for CEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Satguy Keano View Post
    Guys I am having trouble with c2d. I have put the c2d.exe in C:\ with root key and nand flash but when I start c2d.exe I don't get a output file. Can someone please explain where I put all the files. Thanks
    use this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12641440/Temp/c2d%20GUI.rar

All worked so far but My QA Flag isn't beeping at all any suggestions

flash back your dex target id, shutdown your ps3 and restart from the beginning

Hi guys, Thx Brenza for the TuT. I had the problem the qa_flag_extra did work it didn't beep at all. I solved the problem by using the qa_flag from the rebug team. Would be great if Brenza could add this qa_flag as well as problem solution.

Thx

hlep me

Hi, dex rogero my console is still no firmware installed will not be accepted! How do I install again the 3.55 Dex?

thanks

This guide worked well for me albeit missing some key info I really just guess at certain points but I got it right Now I'm on REBUG 4.21 REX

help dex

My console does not accept any firmware except Rogero. Teach me how to run it?

Page 8 of 14 First ... 789 ... Last