Page 6 of 16 First ... 567 ... Last
    Mushy409 Only the (355)patchcos.bin? i don't need the patchtrvk.bin?

dayv i think he means the nand. because he is talking about 256mb.bin

Is there a way to downgrade Nand Consoles from 4.00 to 3.55?

But you say mushy409 speaks about Nor consoles, but he is speaking about 256mb Nand.

Without the 2patchtrvk.bin???

Quote Originally Posted by kiki1234 View Post
    Is there a way to downgrade Nand Consoles from 4.00 to 3.55?
    YES

I've tried 1patchcos.bin / 2patchtrvk and 1patchcos355.bin / 2patchtrvk.bin but it doesn't work. I have done it how it was explained in the Tutorial but doesn´t work.

Then i've tried only 1patchcos.bin and only 1patchcos355.bin but it doesn't work.

Plz, anybody of you have an answer for me?

Let me have a quick look thru your NAND dumps...

Looks like your NAND dumps are ok, you should use 355patchcos.bin first - if that fails try applying the trvk patch. I haven't used the 3.41 patched COS yet. Are you sure you're patching from the right offset? C0020 - make sure the cursor is flashing at the beginning of that offset.

In flowrebuilder when you de-interleave the modified 256Mb image, you need to select your original NAND0.bin & NAND1.bin - then select your modified 256Mb image. This creates your modified 128Mb flash images.

You'll be left with NAND0.bin.new & NAND1.bin.new - flash these files back with Differential Flashing (no verify)

When it's complete, dump BOTH NANDs again & compare them against your NAND0.bin.new & NAND1.bin.new - any differences = bad flash/bad connections to NAND.

The reason I said downgrading 16Mb NOR consoles is the same for 4.00 as 3.7x, 3.6x etc is because this is true. I've downgraded BOTH NAND & NOR consoles on 4.00 firmware without problems. The 16Mb NOR console I did only required the first patch (3.55 COS) to 'black screen' the PS3 for FSM downgrading.

I've tried it how you explained it (like i did before), and again only ylod. I have flashed back the original dumps (only for testing) and the ps3 is running.

But this time i've tried this: When it's complete, dump BOTH NANDs again & compare them against your NAND0.bin.new & NAND1.bin.new - any differences = bad flash/bad connections to NAND.

and the Nands are exactly the same (compared with HxD).

I really don't know what more is to do.

i don't know

Can you upload your patched NAND image? I'll take a look and see if I can do anything...

I sent you a private message with the link.

Just looking at your patched dump... I can't understand how your NAND image is interleaved, but mixed up every 0x200 in sections... I'm re-downloading your original dump, then I'll patch it for you and re-upload the new image

Smile Badblock

that means, his NAND DUMP had badblock. and i am really sure thats came from SAMSUNG UOB. it has more than 2bad blocks after interleaved. and most of badblocks are in Core_OS area. that's the problem come.

Note :
    - Flowrebuilder only do ECC not remaping BADBLOCK.... so remap the downgrade patch base from core_os dump.
    - As long as BADBLOCK not store on Core_OS area, you are lucky to go

regards

Sorry for my bad english

Page 6 of 16 First ... 567 ... Last