PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 891019 ... LastLast

dude if you ask me i think we have the wrong file... that home beta file is to small to be the whole beta. seriously... 190 mb? i think thats just a download for your apartment.. but thats just my opinion.

***I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE*** idk if he is a real beta tester or he did it my way but his name is keyrat

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by blackhwk1214 View Post
    Does PS3NEWS have an IRC Channel?
    It's IRC EFNet #PS3News for the Staff and public, but none of the people in there are messing with this stuff. The PS3 Devs have their own channel, but until CJPC comes around I don't know if any of them have looked into this yet.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rda990 View Post
    ***I HAVE SEEN SOMEONE*** idk if he is a real beta tester or he did it my way but his name is keyrat
    according to this, he is a beta tester http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...ser.id=1557259

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBoy31 View Post
    true, maybe he was a beta tester but never got the message, or by fluke was listed as a beta tester, the odds arent that slim considering it seems hes the only one with success so far

edit: and why was his version 0.83 in the vid, everyones saying its v1.0

come on, either tell us how, or come clean
    i think they put me as a beta tester honestly (never saw the message) but then again i didnt have a PS3 back in the CLOSED beta days and yes i know.. i think its like that about the 0.83 and v1.0 i got the same thing.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by rda990 View Post
    i think they put me as a beta tester honestly (never saw the message) but then again i didnt have a PS3 back in the CLOSED beta days and yes i know.. i think its like that about the 0.83 and v1.0 i got the same thing.
    Is there a way to verify via Sony if you actually are/aren't a BETA tester (whether they let you know or not, what your 'status' is on their end)?

i say congrats hes showed us proof, and hes the lucky on that got in.. enjoy it mate!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Is there a way to verify via Sony if you actually are/aren't a BETA tester (whether they let you know or not, what your 'status' is on their end)?
    I think so because if you go here http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...ser.id=1557259
    then it tells you under the name that he is a beta tester.

Check his playstation account...

Quote Originally Posted by blackhwk1214 View Post
    according to this, he is a beta tester http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...ser.id=1557259
    k lol thx man i was about to try that, and if you guys search my name there im not a beta tester.

did you use the smaller version (i think 192 mb) or a different larger home beta?

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 891019 ... LastLast