PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78918 ... LastLast

 
 
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    I fixed the video link and will add it to the main page... we don't allow embed in the Forums, which is why it was messed up.
    o haha yeah i was about to fix it but you beat me to it theres another video (second part and will post the link when uploaded.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by TehReaper View Post
    has anybody else look at his profile he has another home vid.. called ps3 home posted a month ago?... hmmm
    Yea... i saw that. coincidence? But this looks real though, he has done everything we have asked him to.

    Tell us everything!!!

  3. #73
    i found out how to get that home icon under the game section but when i click that it says "copyright protect information invalid. (80029513)" ... so i figure i would try home now that i have that icon.. but it still does not work for me?? i dont know what to do... he needs to explain how he did it.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by KoRn KidM90 View Post
    i found out how to get that home icon under the game section but when i click that it says "copyright protect information invalid. (80029513)" ... so i figure i would try home now that i have that icon.. but it still does not work for me?? i dont know what to do... he needs to explain how he did it.
    How did you get the game icon file to be there??

  5. #75
    has anyone thought that he might have been a HOME Beta tester already but just not realised it?? Its a possibility although a slim one I'll admit.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by TehReaper View Post
    has anybody else look at his profile he has another home vid.. called ps3 home posted a month ago?... hmmm
    hmm... if you knew anything, you would know people tried getting home throught that same proxy, but everyone would get a Copyright error so that was a video...

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    has anyone thought that he might have been a HOME Beta tester already but just not realised it?? Its a possibility although a slim one I'll admit.
    true, maybe he was a beta tester but never got the message, or by fluke was listed as a beta tester, the odds arent that slim considering it seems hes the only one with success so far

    edit: and why was his version 0.83 in the vid, everyones saying its v1.0

    come on, either tell us how, or come clean

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked insanity View Post
    How did you get the game icon file to be there??
    i got the home store link from the "THE ALL NEW PS3 Store Links Thread" :

    http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/E...084&country=us

    then i used the folding@home method that was explained on that thread... and it installed it... but i still get that error like i said before and i cant get home to work still.

  9. #79
    When you select the game and go triangle then infomation it is version 1.0. But in game it shows 0.83 on mine too i think thats just how it is.

  10. #80
    I installed Home Beta today too and couldn't connect to the servers... Does PS3NEWS have an IRC Channel? What did rda990 do differently?

 
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78918 ... LastLast

 
 
 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •