04-08-2008 #221Santyx Guest
rda990 or whatever... I want you to make a video of you going through all of your logins and showing us all of your online names so we can determine if one of your other logins are on the beta testing list. Make a video of that to prove some more facts for us.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
To dustinmyles and Santyx: please stop requesting more "videos" as they are useless. If what cs475x stated is true, then it's obvious that rda990 is deliberately misleading us by not mentioning the SaveData file nor supplying it to begin with.
With that being said, any other 'requests' for videos or other useless BS will be removed. Let's let rda990 respond to BlackMamba7's questions directly and provide the missing info/files as necessary.
04-08-2008 #223undacovabrothe Guest
Guys it is rda990 that is signed up for the beta HOWEVER I believe that he was chosen and just pulling all of our arms he was not able to get onto home using this.
Also he wouldnt be able to log in with another account even if he has a licensed account with home. It be like warhawk they dont let you in with another account.
Id just ignore his posts and concentrate on the problem at hand unless he wants to help and provide the files he has like a save file maybe if there is 1 for home.
04-08-2008 #224BlackMamba7 Guest
- A home beta tester could have been on his PS3
- Signed in so Sony has there MAC address
- rda990 then deletes the user from the ps3
- rda990 could still sign in because Sony still recognized the MAC address
What I'm saying is that people are requesting rda990 shows us his other ps3 users... but that wouldn't necessarily help because it could all be one big lie. This isn't a delayed April Fools Joke is it?
What we need is rda990 to give 100% fool proof instructions... and for someone to replicate it with Home working and playable... Until then, I'm putting this down as a hoax.
04-08-2008 #225dustinmyles Guest
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
I think the issue is the real PS3 Devs don't care about Home stuff because all except 1 of them refuse to update to v2.20 to even mess with this junk.
Just tonight though, they have accomplished something VERY big with regards to PS3 TEST/Retail consoles... and hopefully CJPC will make a news post on it when they are ready to share the news.
Anyway, let's wait for rda990 to reply now...
04-08-2008 #227BlackMamba7 Guest
04-09-2008 #228rda990 Guest
1. yes that one was from the Past verision yeah aka the [email protected] way, if i delete it it would of had no effect on this Home Beta one.
2. yes, i do just one with the UK account, and once again i just got my PS3 November of last year, too late to accept home invites. (oh and isnt Home Beta only US?)
3. yes i do my characters and settings are stored there
4. USA, dont really think it has anything to do, maybe it does idk
5. yes i did i get the copyright error (same thing that happend with the [email protected] way) so me and cs475x are currently trying to get either the HOME Beta one outta GAME and put it uper PLAYSTATION NETWORK (which i doubt is possible) or just try to find the new PATCH download link.
oh yeah i forgot SINCE IM GETTING LIKE 100 messages every minute i am making a guide on how to do this on youtube tommrow (www.youtube.com/rda990) so dont forget to check it those people who dont know how to do it
ya'll happy for that part? and come on do i get a break? wow man IM GETTING 1000MSGs from people asking how do you do it and stuff (thats why im making guide) and so i might not be looking a this fourms 24/7 so anyways ill get those videos tommorow bout the accounts and stuff, well you guys, keep askin me stuff so i can prove it
04-09-2008 #229blackhwk1214 Guest
nice job standing up to everyone rda990... i want to see your video to see what i did wrong... maybe its just a glitch, who knows will see later.
04-09-2008 #230BlackMamba7 Guest
Cool, thanks for the answers... but with no one else getting it working you can understand the skepticism that people have towards believing you.
I'll take a look at the save game and see if it helps at all...
So a USA account may be the way to go... and it's not working with the latest update....
Wonder if you can avoid updating? (I can't test this at the moment) Lets see what we can do people!!!!