How to Modify GTA IV for PS3
You will need the following:
- Copy of Main .exe from pc version of GTAIV will not supply find it yourself
- SparkIV 0.6.6 download from GTAIV mod sites
- Backup-up version of GTAIV for ps3
- Hermes v4b_hex one i used anyway don't know if others will work
1. Copy backup version of GTAIV to external hdd and plug into pc or ftp to pc your choice.
2. Place GTAIV.exe from pc into USRDIR folder from ps3 version of GTAIV.
3. Now open SparkIV and browse to your GTAIV USRDIR folder ps3 version and click ok when main SparkIV window shows up click browse and the folders and files from the ps3 version should show up.
4. Edit files click save then plug usb hdd into ps3 make sure to delete GTAIV game data if already installed and start the game. i used NZ hawks awsome mount point manager don't know if others will work.
I have only edited handling.dat at the moment, hope you like.