Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 7 of 11 First ... 678 ... Last
    DVision44 Guest
    Your updated post cleared things up for me. Finally got it working!! Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
    Slifer, can you include a link for FreeFlash?
    It's included in this pack and here is the post from RancidoPS3ita who converted it to 3.55 FW.

The End Guest
    Wow, I am completely blind. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

That solved my problem. CA24 is now overwritten & ready to go.

Apparently the FreeFlash I was using wasn't ported/for the right firmware (I'm on 3.55-KMEAW).

rebel101150 Guest
    i'm giving up until tomorrow morning. maybe a clear mind will help me figure this out..

The End Guest
    Everything seems to be right, but whenever I'm running Charles, I get:

Failed to start reverse proxy rule:
    :80:fus01.ps3.update.playstation.net:80

Address already in use: JVM_Bind

How would I fix this?

W0LF Guest
    i cant get this to work. everytime i try to run the opendns 3.2 program, i get it to pull up in the DOS window, and it asks about my ip address, i type "y" and press enter. then it stops working INSTANTLY. Running 64 bit Windows 7 here. any ideas?

picalily Guest
    Hi,

Can i use this Tut. if i have a jailbroken 3.41 PS3 and just upgrade him with a Original firmare to 3.55?

Gr,

str33tzwbb Guest
    ohh man that's all i keep seeing, i've been at this for four hours.. i'm tired i hope a resolution comes.

karai22 Guest
    instead of installing AsbestOS just to copy Charles Certificate, you can use dev_blind v1.0

install and run dev_blind.pkg to your ps3, what it does is it allows you to modify your ps3 dev_flash using FTP Program and Backup manager, in my case i used Filezilla+Gaia 2.07 to copy CA24.cer to my ps3

hope this help!

*sorry for my bad english heheheh

oldskool247 Guest
    anybody from europe got this to work? I replaced all * with EU instead of US, ps3 connects to my pc, gets forwarded to charles by ps3dns but charles cant reach the Urls. I figured out, that i have to change my Dest value from 84(US) to 85(EU) but Charles still won't connect > PS3 has no internet connection. Anybody got some hints for me?

Picadily update to kmeaw 3.55, 3.41fw is not supported.

Page 7 of 11 First ... 678 ... Last