Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Confused having problems

Sponsored Links
    how do I save this file to my ps3, having some problems with this, can anyone post step by step?

Question

Sponsored Links
    so can someone tell me how to put the dlc costumes on my ps3. i've been trying for a while. thanks in advance.

does any one know the password tho the archive that i dl from megaupload?? thanks

Arrow

It is right in the first post, directly below the download links.

OK, I may just be dense, but I downloaded the save game, however I don't know how to get it onto my PS3... Someone please help!! I'm a noob when it comes to this sort of thing!!

Even with copying the save I can't seem to get this to work. Do you need a modded ps3 to actually mod your own save. For some reason the costumes never appear, how do i access "PS3TOC.TXT (USRDIR\) and COALESCED.INI (USRDIR\CONFIG\)" if I knew how to I wouldnt be spinning my sheels here dumbfounded lol.

Hi,

I am new to the PS3 modding scene, but I have messed A LOT with psp cracking. I simply would like to know how to do this as stated above...
    Just replace PS3TOC.TXT (USRDIR\) and COALESCED.INI (USRDIR\CONFIG\)
    Could somone PLEASE descride "HOW" to do this exactly? As I would REALLY like to use the Mortal Kombat DLC skins with my own current MK9 save file.

TYVM all for those who reply.

You can replace these files with FlashFXP. You must connect your ps3 with your computer with FlashFXP and go to the MK map on your PS3.

Do you know how to do this MK9 DLC step by step and can it work if I'm using a Mac.

So you need cfw to do this, damn I'm out. 3.60 here so I'm sol.

Without cfw this isn't possible. If I were to lend someone, doesn't have to be you, could you do it for me?
    Last edited by GTODriver; 04-30-2011 at 05:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News