Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Chrunchy Guest
    I´ve only used it for Black ops - zombies and normal lan play

The console doesen´t have to be jailbroken i guess - but maybe there can be some difficulties if the non-jailbroken game has a newer update than the jailbroken players has.

Dr9977 Guest
    I´ve only used it for Black ops - zombies and normal lan play

The console doesen´t have to be jailbroken i guess - but maybe there can be some difficulties if the non-jailbroken game has a newer update than the jailbroken players has.

karthik256 Guest
    Thanks a lot... will try it now, hope it works.

erik98 Guest

Lightbulb

this tutorial could be a bit shorter: just point the environment variable "HOME" the path of ".ps3" dir (! without .ps3)

kreiger3750 Guest
    Isn't this the same a xlink? I've used xlink for my jtag, I think you could use ps3; Idk its been a long time.

Chrunchy Guest
    You could use Xlink for PS3 - but i simply dont got the magic to get it to work for me. Besiden xlink is not p2p, wherefor there is more lag (what i´ve read from people)

slojup05 Guest

Question

Anyone on who can answer a question for me about the setup ?

I would post your question... then when someone sees it they will reply if they know the answer.

scttstpp Guest
    should i enter my friends external ip or his internal ip in remote host space? and how can i host?

sorry don't have much knowledge about this stuff

Page 2 of 2 First 12