Today XDev shared a guide and video on how to transfer PS3 data from 3.65 to 3.55 Custom Firmware allowing PlayStation 3 CFW users to get their accounts that are on OFW to CFW.
To quote: This is useful for those that need to get PS3 DLC map packs accounts ect on their 3.55. Better doing this then having to readd accounts ect all over again after every data transfer like I was.
- First off the regular PS3 needs to be on 3.65 Firmware. Your second PS3 needs to Be on a 3.55 CFW "Not Rebug"
- Next you will need to download the 3.65 spoofer.
- After You have done the above you will need too place the 3.65 spoofer onto the root of a USB memory device.
- Once done then place USB in ps3 start up ps3 and go too install package files and install the 3.65 spoofer.
- Once installed start up the spoofer and follow on screen instructions.
- After all this you are done you can successfully transfer data between your 3.65 and 3.55 ps3 either way no problems.
Credit to Skatekid for tutorial.
Credit to me for proof.
And yes, it works from 3.61 to 3.55 IN MY CASE.. works 3.65 to 3.55 too. I already had spoofer turned on as you can see in video, on my 3.55 kmeaw.
More PlayStation 3 News...