Since most of us don't have bluray drives for our PC we have PS3 to aid us in our backup process.Sponsored Links
Link to other guide: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/playst...tml#post154376
This is the complete guide step-per-step:
1. Boot into Linux
2. Insert the Blu-ray movie you wish to backup
3. Ctrl+Esc - Type "Terminal" (or click the terminal)
(3.5 Connect your external hard-drive)
4. Type "dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/imagename.img"
4.5 Type "dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/mnt/sdc/imagename.img"
5. When this completes transfer the file
(5.1 My way for step 5 above. Remove the external drive.)
(5.2 Download and install Ext2FS)
(5.3 Check enable write support for ext2/3)
(5.4 Run Ext2Mgr and in the drop-down menu "Tools" selective "Service Management" click the "Start" button)
(5.5 Right click the ext2/3 partition on your external hard-drive and click "Change Drive Letter" then click the "Add" button and select a letter, not a # )
(5.6 Goto "My Computer" the drive should be there now if not try refresh (F5) )
6. Install and run any version of IsoBuster
7. File - -> "Open Image File"
8. Create a directory somewhere on your PC. Inside that directory create a folder named BDMV. Inside of that directory create the folder stream)
9. From IsoBuster drag and drom the AACS folder to your 1st new directory.
10. Inside of BDMV - - > Stream copy which/all of the files located on the bluray image's corresponding directory
(11. Install the Java Runtime on your PC. Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_11\bin" (or the like) copy client, paste client, and rename it server) )
12. Extract BackupBluRayv021
13. Right-click CPSKey.cfg - - > Open with... NOTEPAD
13.25 Navigate to http://www.ps4news.com/forums/playst...eys-51285.html and select your movie
13.5 Copy and paste the Volume Unique Key then type "=" then the title of the movie then type " |00\00\00|" then copy and paste the CPS Unit Key
13.9 Don't forget to save it
14. Windows_BTN+R (run) - type cmd.exe
15. Drag and drop BackupBluRay.cmd into cmd then type " "(space) the location you create (you can drag and drop it) then type " "(space) type the destination (try C:\)
Lots of steps, but its the complete guide I promise. I did this successfully with Talladega Nights. When I find a way to find the CPS Key from the PS3 itself I shall let you all know. The output is playable on VLC.
If you need any help drop a line here.