PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

What PS3 CFW to use?

Hi,

I bought a PS3 and it has amazebreak dongle on it... it was spoof into thinking it is on 3.55 firmware... my question is, what CFW i can use to use the latest Gaia Manager, Rogero and Multiman backup managers... thanks.

use the traditional Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW. it is the most widely used with good results, hit me up if you need more additional info.

ok will try that one.. will report later... thanks

kmeaw, it's one of the best original cfws.

kmeaw for sure, probably the safest bet for CFW's.

thanks for this post. i been on 3.41 still and with being busy at work i haven't had a chance to update yet its been needed.

let us know if it works if you need help setting it up just let us know i would be more than glas to help you set up your cfw.

can somone eleviate me on how to exactly update? and how to bypass the newly manatory update before psn sign on? (for whats it 3.55 or 3.6?)

i downloaded kmeaw_cfw_lv2.pkg.rar and it says to:

1. Update to official 3.55
    2. Bspatch PS3UPDAT.PUP PS3CFW.PUP patchfile
    3. Delete PS3UPDAT.PUP
    4. Rename PS3CFW.PUP to PS3UPDAT.PUP and that's it! You're ready to install
    5. Install lvl2.pkg
    6. Launch backups with manager

1. where can i dl the ofw 3.55? cause online it would make me dl the new one right?
    2. "bspatch PS3UPDAT.PUP PS3CFW.PUP patchfile" what?

thanks guys for the help.. i was able to get my PS3 on Kmeaw's 3.55 CFW without a hitch...

for New Guy, DL the official 3.55 update, then you need to bcpatch this OCW into PS3CFW.PUP file... look around for bspatch-win32-gui.zip... it is an interface that you can use to BSpatch if you are not familiar with using CMD functions (like me).. then follow the rest...

Why go through all that hassle? Download the pre-patched firmware from here.

Check the one you want and download.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast