PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

it's cool. I guess this CFW will be the "4.31 Kmeaw". cannot wait

No kmeaw. Only rogero and Ermac. Maybe rebug later. If someone wanna bother, since there is no changes.

Those CFW floating right now are crappy... What I mean is that Viper Pegasus 4.31 CFW will be the new "Kmeaw". Kmeaw was the best choice for 3.55, and now for 4.31 I guess it will be Viper Pegasus.

Help

i will help you

Can't wait for this

Why are they crappy? c'mon it seems you have not tested 4.30 CFW at all. It acts like kmeaw and even better. Don't judge on something you have not tested your self. And don't give credits to the future CFW which has not been released nor tested.

Quote Originally Posted by IFG4ever View Post
    Why are they crappy? c'mon it seems you have not tested 4.30 CFW at all. It acts like kmeaw and even better. Don't judge on something you have not tested your self. And don't give credits to the future CFW which has not been released nor tested.
    It's definitely inferior without the lv1 patches in place, once those get put in it'll be on a level field.

I still dream of the day that someone gets ps2 iso loading working and deank stops taking checks from cobra

let's wait for this cfw to come out and see what it can do on our console

hey i'd like to test gamesuite send me the pup

I have an E3, so let me know if you need me to help test anything out...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast