PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

can anyone confirm downgrade worked or not? i had error

hope thats not the first one. (brick)

the heck, so only the aim manager doing the DRM on the CFW. Well that's neat, now anyone who had a flasher test it now.

so far it won't install homebrew and the only backup manager working is a really old version of multiman. please don't install this on the ps3 you use daily. you may be disappointed.

Hahahaha have a happy brick you DEX users when converting back to CEX when the real 4.25 CFW comes out!

And it came true again: He who laughs last laughs best. HAHAH!!!! NOW I LAUGH AT YOU WHO SAID DEX IS AMAZING (wtf?) !

Thanks god I was strong enough not to convert to DEX like a drug-addict.
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 10-22-2012 at 12:09 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Luci ferson View Post
    so far it won't install homebrew and the only backup manager working is a really old version of multiman. please don't install this on the ps3 you use daily. you may be disappointed.
    I see, but anything works just fine right? Can you tell what payload it uses?

thankfully i can now switch between cex and dex at will. i also have a second cex system anyway (just in case)

he who laughs last usually didn't get the joke. lol

Ohh come on! just wanna play new games

Quote Originally Posted by niwakun View Post
    I see, but anything works just fine right? Can you tell what payload it uses?
    i'm still waiting for reply from email. i'll install it on backup cex system as soon as i get it.

It'll take all of a day for a 4.21 DEX CFW to come out, and when 4.25 DEX finally hits the scene it will be the same story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37464748 ... LastLast