Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 51 of 51 First ... 415051
    atlask2 Guest
    Tuhta send a beta cfw to someone to prove it ... someone with a ps3 "anti-hack" like me

On first boot, there are a 3.60 fw - no downgrade possible !

racer0018 Guest
    Or he could send something to a mod that would take a look at it. Doesn't have to be me but one of the mods. I for one have a lot of ps3s and loosing one would not be that big of deal. But I am not sure when I will be back. I hope by the weekend. Thanks

Minuz Guest
    Love to hear more from TUHTA about progress and Q/A etc - has there been any communication between ps3 news crew and TUHTA since the last "put-on-hold" thread?

He has been in touch with a few of the Moderators here, but it was mainly just to let them know about the new videos I believe. While the videos are entertaining for some, I don't think most users will take videos alone (from TUHTA or others) as proof of progress until the related code/files/keys etc are available.

That said, I suppose we will close the thread up again until the next round of videos surfaces!

Page 51 of 51 First ... 415051