PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!


 
 
  1. #41
    Take the disc out ? ...i'm too lazy

    Already at 38% completion..

  2. #42
    External hard disk only...

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    66
    working external and internal disc-less and with disc, tested.

  4. #44

    having issues

    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK7 View Post
    working external and internal disc-less and with disc, tested.
    Hey Havoc, Trying to get mine to work on a INT HDD on Kmeaw 3.55, tried just replacing the Eboot.bin with the patched one, tried puting the eboot.bin thru EbootMOD and replacing, even tried backing up to an EXT HDD and running thru EBOOTFIX, then copying new patched files over, and running the PKG's.

    I've got nothing.. I'm either Over complicating or missing something simple.. i'm using the update "BCUS98125_[UPDATE_01_PS3FW_03.6000]_VER_01.01.pkg" is this the right one ???

    Thanks mate. any help would be appreciated..

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    66
    jaquarinc man why would you use that update "BCUS98125_[UPDATE_01_PS3FW_03.6000]_VER_01.01.pkg", do not instal that, no one said anything about update you just need to replace the original eboot with the patched and edit the param.sfo to 3.55 with sfo edit and that is it.

  6. #46

    Question

    Is there a mirror for the patched eboot.bin? The link in the first post is broken because the file was probably deleted.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagarp14 View Post
    Is there a mirror for the patched eboot.bin? The link in the first post is broken because the file was probably deleted.
    http://www.uploadic.com/l1j68g81pjij...NG%5D.rar.html

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK7 View Post
    jaquarinc man why would you use that update "BCUS98125_[UPDATE_01_PS3FW_03.6000]_VER_01.01.pkg", do not instal that, no one said anything about update you just need to replace the original eboot with the patched and edit the param.sfo to 3.55 with sfo edit and that is it.
    I read that it must be updates to the 1.01??

    I'll try only replacing the patched eboot and hopefully i can get the game underway.

  9. #49
    It's not work with my 3.55/multiman v2, installed in internal ps3 hd. When I hit to play, just was back to ps3 menu and nothing happening.
    I have replaced the EBOOT.bin , doing everything right.

    It's my first game I will use with my JB.

    What's wrong here ?

    Thanks.

 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

 
 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •