- With access to this iconic feature of the Los Santos skyline, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.
- Your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the .50 Caliber Pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun.
- You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.
SPECIAL ABILITY BOOST
- Michael, Franklin and Trevor have their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions.
- Michael is an expert marksman, Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes, Trevor is a sociopath with a short fuse and rage.
- With the boost, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.
STUNT PLANE TRIALS
- Singleplayer Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds.
- In five thrilling and unique challenges, you’ll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints.
- Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character.
BONUS OUTFITS, TATTOOS AND MORE
- Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount in shops, along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores.
- Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one additional article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each and a tattoo.
CUSTOM CHARACTERS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE (Only)
- Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.
UNIQUE VEHICLE AND GARAGE PROPERTY
- Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles.
- In singleplayer, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.