Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just to let everyone know the psn conversion works likes a charm if you follow the instructions I did, also this game plays from app_home which is great news for dex users. I tested this with Dex Game Mounter and it loaded perfectly!

Sponsored Links
    The safelink for opoisso's GTA V fix is in the wrong format

invalid password.. why?

FAITH GENESIS RAVEN that one valid.

FAITHGENESISRAVEN is for the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyshamble501 View Post
    The safelink for opoisso's GTA V fix is in the wrong format
    it is .7z extension. open with winrar no issues.

whats downloadable size for GTA V and how much is its size on ps3 after install (have got less space left) and will it work on rebug 4.21 with mm patch.. any answers... thanks....

Have been waiting so long for this. need some updates and then i'll be on my way to try it out!

Is this the first Intro for a PS3 release? are there any others or demo releases?

Active GT5 DLC without internet?

Well I have gran turismo 5 and all the dlc but to activate the dlc I need to update to ofw and connect to psn. Is there a way where I can activate the dlc, but without using an internet connection? I have reactpsn but I don't know how to use it, and I couldn't find anything on the web about activating gt5 dlc. Thanks for the help guys, sorry if there is a guide but I couldn't find it.

Sponsored Links
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News