Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaue View Post
    I'm dealing with a cutscene that isn't loading. At Chapter 6 (Chateau), after you solve the statues problem and fall in a cave, you are suposed to get off the cave climbing up some kind of trench.. There it should load a cutscene showing a lot of enemys... but what is happening is that I climb all the trench and get off, without enemys and a lot of missing textures...

I Already deleted saved data and erased cache memory... what should I do??
    I also recall something like this in "cave" part of the game. Just complete that part with missing textures (watch a walk through on youtube if you have too) and you shouldn't experience it again.

Thank you for your reply, but it's not possible to complete that part... It's like I'm standing in an island and I fall if i try to go where the walk through shows...
    Last edited by Kaue; 11-29-2011 at 12:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why did Uncharted 3 require patching?

Great that we could play it with 3.55, but I am cutious why UC3 required files to be replaced? An eboot I can understand, to get around DRM, but why game files?

Did retail rips also require game file patching?

Hey I got an untouched duplex copy. Then I did the v5 repack , from the first page. The journal doesn't freeze but every time during "London Underground" in the shootout it freezes. Also I when I applied the patch it made a folder in the game folder root called "patch files" and I also have all the patch files sill in there too like the .exe and .bat which I transferred over as well.

So with Gai Manager it refuses to launch the game because it say's it's a "split game" so does multiman but it loads it anyway.

SO I was curious if deleting any unnecessarily patch files might clear up this issue thanks.

Did you delete all the .psarc files after "fixing" them?

no which folder would they useless ones be in?

Well the ones (.psarc files) that you have already been "unpacked" using the fix should be deleted. But I would backup the .psarc files in another folder in case you want to "re-do" the fix.

I don't want to re do the fix because I am pretty sure this is an issue with my PS3 specifically because it always acts buggy anyways. So I want to delete any unnecessary files that may be causing the PS3 to jerk the game up.

So if you are saying to delete the old psarcs, I don't know which folders that have the right ones. If you are familiar with this particular patch. Could you let me know what I need to delete? I appreciate the help.

I think the .psarc files are located in "USRDIR\build\main".

Sponsored Links
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News