Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    "Sorry, this file has been removed" i downloaded only 5... upload pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipmans View Post
    Quit the game, restart PS3, runs game again and now Elena opens the gate just as she should

Strange though...
    I had only one freeze using the fix wwywong posted. Seems to be just a standard occasional glitch.

Question Uncharted 3 (duplex) WTF

Tried using every fix out there to no avail.

If I try to run it discless I get a 3d warning splash then I get kicked back to XMB if I try running it with a disc it tells me I'm running 3.55 (witch I am "Kmeaw") and that I have to update to 3.60.

I'm loading the game with the latest multiman.

Did multiMAN automatically change the Param.sfo files' firmware to 3.55 FW? Also are you using the Uncharted 3 disc or another game disc and running a backup of Uncharted 3?

Yup, multiman said it would change the .sfo from 3.7? to 3.55, I have the killzone 3 disc inserted, I have also tried afro samurai, LBP1 and buzz (all pal games). what am I missing?

Well my guess is that you accidentally updated the game, if you did (or can't remember) go to "Game data utility" and delete all Uncharted 3 game data and then run the game again.

If you didn't update the game then you probably have a bad rip of the game or didn't do the fix right.

You're on to something! you are right I accidentally updated the game, I now removed the update file, now when I try to runt it from the disc it's not telling me to update, however I get a (80010017) error.

Sponsored Links
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS4 Downloads - PS4 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 4 News