Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
    OK got mine working, just DL the eboot again & I must of just forgot to copy it over the first time cos they were different sizes!

Doh!

Cool! Must be my spoof! I will get rid of it when I get home and report... Thanks all.

Removed spoof. Still doesn't work. Same issue. Trying another rip...

did you fix the problem? i have the same problem, please let us know.

yes i would suggest you try another rip of the game and see if that works please post your results.

Hi guys. All good now. D/L again and it works like a charm with the EBOOT fix.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

congrats what do you mean by D/L? what eboot fix can you explain please..

Sezar,

What I mean is, I ripped the game disc again to be sure that wasn't causing my issue. I also re-downloaded the EBOOT fix for 3.55 for Tiger Woods 2012. The EBOOT.BIN fixes are all over the net. There's even a ton in the EBOOT repository thread on here: http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ry-117810.html

Not sure of COD4 is there, I didn't look. Install your game onto your PS3 with the method you normally use.

Put your new EBOOT.BIN that you downloaded onto a USB mem Stick or external HDD or whatever you preference is.

Use a file manager to navigate to HDD0/game/BLUSxxxxx<whatever COD4 is> /USRDIR. emove the EBOOT.BIN from here and replace it with the modified/fixed one you downloaded.

That's it. Launch game. I use Multiman and Gaia. Both work. If it's still not working I suspect it to be your "copy" of the game.

thank you for explaining, i will try to find eboot.bin for COD4.

Page 2 of 2 First 12