Steven CEX-4.50 v1.00 / v1.01 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) is Released
Following up on the release of PS3MFW Builder v1.0.0, today I have released what I call Steven CEX-4.50 v1.00 followed by v1.01, v1.02, v1.03 and v1.04 PS3 CFW for those interested.
It wasn't built with PS3 MFW Builder though, instead I used SCETool, lv0tool, and Habib's tool as he gave me with manual patching.
Download: STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.00 (STJ-PS3UPDAT.PUP - 194.02 MB) / STEVEN_CEX-4.50_v1.01.rar / STEVEN_CEX-4.50_v1.01.rar (Mirror) / STEVEN_CEX-4.50_v1.01.rar (Mirror #2) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #3) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #4) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #5) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #6) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #7) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #8) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #9) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #10) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #11) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #12) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #13) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.01 (Mirror #14) / multiMAN04.50.00FULLRepackedStevenTj.pkg (157 MB) / multiMAN_04.46.04_FULL-RepackedStevenTj.pkg (166.6 MB) / STEVEN_CEX-4.50_v1.02.rar (194.1 MB) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.02 (Mirror) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.02 (Mirror #2) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.02 (Mirror #3) / STEVEN CEX-4.50 V1.02 (Mirror #4) / Steven_CEX_4.50_v1.03.rar (194 MB) / Steven_CEX_4.50_v1.04.rar (194.08 MB)
v1.04 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: 2D3A7B4BABD1DB3E9D08FE4238E3A1FB
v1.03 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: 44FDB475227C3B3162AA9C06883B3FEB
v1.02 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: C29ADD3A50B16CB9C9628491A1CD9F64
v1.01 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: A04BAFD5860B2E945BA38623D489E15B
v1.00 PS3UPDAT.PUP MD5: 9B8F2067CF278916374007C3A2F72596
File Size: 194.12 MB
1. Built from 4.50 OFW
2. Patched All Core OS ECDSA Check
3. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection
4. Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support
5. Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support
6. It can run Games Signed with Keys up to 4.50
7. No BT/BD Patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
9. ReActPSN patch
10. RSOD Screen Bypasses (Not Fixed it)
11. QA Flag enabled by default
12. This CFW can be installed on console with 3.55 OFW version or lower and Any CFW Version
13. Better System Stability and Speed
14. PSN/SEN acsess without spoof needed
15. Original Coldboot and Sound
16. Add In Game ScreenShot Feature
17. Remote Play support
16. Add In Game ScreenShot Feature
17. Remote play support
Should be work on others Model, but USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Tested on (so far):
- CECH 2004B
- CECH 2501A
- CECH 2504B
- CECH 2006A
- CECH 2103A
- CECH 2102A
- CECH 2506B
- CECH 2002A
My Special Thanks to HABIB for his assist, guide and support. Thanks to DesignCorners (Kaskus Indonesia) for the Logo Design. All Tortuga-Cove Staff and Members.
Notes, tips, bugs with the 'core' bugs:
1. controller wont synch if you start ps3 from remote (you can use 'nosearch' flag but it will disable copying files from usb to dev_flash.sm will still work. will improve booting speed too)
2. 1 min of booting delay because core starts (you can use 'nosearch' flag but it will disable copying files from usb to dev_flash.sm will still work. will improve booting speed)
1. if you use reactpsn, ps2 classics, changed file from usb by core, once return to xmb shutdown your ps3 and turn on again because if you don't do this the bd icon wont show
2. mm won't work for mounting games (changing led lights, hard drive runup, no display. in that case just hold down power button and turn ps3 on i use evilnats manager 1.00u).
1. never put selfs,sprx,xmls on the root of usb because core can add them on dev_flash (you can use 'nosearch' flag. it will disable copying files from usb to dev_flash.sm will still work. will improve booting speed)
2. if your getting annoyed with the notes section just replace core by adding this file only on usb on the rightest port
These functions will be removed then:
1. copying of selfs, sprx, xmls files from usb on startup to dev_flash
2. no fancontrol on startup
3. no usb wakeup for devices which gets sleeped because of lack of use
- Powered by original firmware 4.50.
- Patched all Core OS ECDSA.
- LV1 and LV2 patched to disable the protection.
- Patched to add support for LV1 Peek / Poke.
- LV2 patched to add support to the Peek / Poke.
- Ability to start the games signed up to firmware 4.50.
- Added patch for PlayStation 3 player with broken or not working.
- App_Home / IPF.
- Added patch for offline ReSctPSN.
- Bypasses RSOD Screen.
- QA Flag enabled by Default.
- Can I upgrade from any custom firmware.
- ONLY can update from Firmware 3.55.
- Stable and fast.
- Access to SEN / PSN without the use of spoof.
- Coldboot Sony and original sounds.
- Added support for remote play.
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature.
- Cinavia protection disabled in Blu-Ray player (thanks Habib)
More PlayStation 3 News...
Not recommended to install before it's stable !
btw there was version 1.02 ....
1.02 will cause some bug, for your good, just use earlier version
Btw 1.00 and 1.01 is stable (for your pov)
And I just removed 1.02 since many people ain't like. Also Habib (changing 1.01 to 1.01Basic)
fyi, your first version 1.00 also has a lot of bug, I don't know the 1.02 version has bug or not, NEVER try it.
Please do not ask people to test your CFW, because you're still a newbie for making this, Test it by yourself for a month in 6 hours/day,
that's my suggestion, StevenTj.
Never ask people to test, that's a choice.
I tried all mine CFW. now i'm on 1.01 and all fine.
Ok keep it civil guys, cleaned this up some as we don't allow flaming, trolling, etc here. Thanks!
Normally worked CFW?
grad you did that