01-15-2014 #31StevenTj Guest
Steven 4.53 Cobra v1.01 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) is Released
Following up on my previous update, today I have released Steven 4.53 Cobra v1.01 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) for those interested with the changes outlined below.
Download: STEVEN_4.53_COBRA_V1.01-PS3UPDAT.pup (199 MB - 208,708,197 bytes) / STEVEN_4.53_COBRA_V1.01-PS3UPDAT.pup (Mirror) / STEVEN_4.53_COBRA_V1.01-PS3UPDAT.PUP (Mirror #2)
STEVEN 4.53 COBRA V1.01 Changelog:
- Now I managed to manually unpack & repack .PUP, and so now:
- PSP Bugs Gone (I Hope)
- Support PS2 ISO**
**Thanks to Habib for his ps2_netemu.self
- Made from original firmware 4:53.
- Patched all Core OS ECDSA.
- LV1 and LV2 patched to disable the protection.
- Patched to add support for LV1 Peek / Poke.
- LV2 patched to add support to the Peek / Poke.
- Ability to start the games signed up to the firmware 4:53.
- Added patch for the Playstation 3 with player broken or not working.
- App_Home and Install Package Files.
- Added patch for offline ReactPSN.
- RSOD Screen Bypasses.
- QA Flag enabled by default.
- Can upgrade from any custom firmware.
- Firmware can be upgraded by ONLY 3.55.
- Stable and fast.
- Access to SEN / PSN without using spoof.
- Coldboot Sony and original sounds.
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature.
- Porting Cobra 7.00.
- Added xml category_game (WebMan support).
- Added full support for ISO PSP through launcher.
- Added support for ISO PS2 (Thanks to Habib for his version of pachata ps2_netemu.self).
Note: Support for the ISO Ps2 will be available only through the connection of the controller via USB.
More PlayStation 3 News...
01-15-2014 #32sorg Guest
does it support PS2 HW Emu on BC console?
I only see 4.53 releases without PS2 HW emu support (or at least not tested) which is useless for me. Did anyone managed to make all features of Cobra-Rogero 4.46 working on 4.53?
01-15-2014 #33Romualdpsp Guest
Hello. My ps3 fw 3.66 cech 2xxx to cfw help thanks
01-15-2014 #34StevenTj Guest
01-16-2014 #35drphuz Guest
QA not working on my slim. Couldn't downgrade via normal methods. May be just a fluke, but i'm going to repeat process and see if it happens again.
Update, working fine. Team Rebug 9.99 downdraged. OFW 3.55. Then install your new 4.53PUP. Voila.
MultiMan loves this fw. GHOSTS works great no blackscreen. Even plays Bejeweled 2 JPN.
01-16-2014 #36StevenTj Guest
Yep, one of the features is Full Discless compatibility. Qa enabled by default if on 3.55 has been enabled. Also all isos will work just fine.
But depending on game condition (corrupt or not)
01-16-2014 #37Romualdpsp Guest
Awesome. thanks drphuz
05-13-2014 #38digitalrealm Guest
Ok, I'm a noob. I'm currently on Habib 4.53. How do I install this and will this enable me to put a ps2 .iso into a file on the ps3 internel hdd and then be able to select and play the .iso through a manager such as multiman? Thanks in advance!
07-10-2014 #39anik Guest
hi. I have a question if you can help me grateful.
I have a ps3 CECH - 2104B but has the ofw 4.53 which the only way to move to the cfw?
07-10-2014 #40misiozol Guest