10-13-2013 #51padbasher Guest
this happened to me also thanks to this spoofer. i had the red screen error. i solved this but it deleted all my savedata and utility. so im afraid your screwed bro, but if you don't care about that then this is how i done it:
- go to recovery mode and choose restore ps3 system (this will delete ALL your data)
- now go to recovery mode again and choose system update, it should work this time.
- install rebug 999 downgrader and then your ps3 is fixed.
- and then install any cfw you like from xmb.
and thats it, your ps3 is fixed but now everything deleted. your psn account and trophies should be ok though.
10-14-2013 #52B0rm0t0s Guest
Thanks for the warning
10-16-2013 #53jabberosx Guest
can confirm this spoofer does not work with Rogero 4.41.
1) Black Screen of death if you chose not to auto reboot after install and do a manual reboot.
2) if you choose to autoreboot. PS3 does not brick. But no PSN 80170007 error encountered. I believe this is because they messed up the certs in the package.
05-24-2014 #54Shahriyarali Guest
Is any one tells me how can I delete the 4.50 spoof files from my ps3 rogero 4.46 CFw plz help me ...??? How can I disable the spoofer
10-31-2014 #55Fhsthehunter Guest