Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Same problem in 2 PS3's on Kmeaw CFW

Hi, maybe this is a noob problem because i'm getting the exact same problem in both my ps3. In one i have 3.41 OFW and in the other one have 3.55 CFW kmeaw.

With recent games like AC Brotherhood, Mortal Kombat, Top Spin 4, etc, when I use the last MultiMan it gives black screen when I enter in PS3 Game menu and with Gaia Manager it gives an error.

Btw, both my consoles have the blu-ray broken so I can't put any disc. Is there any way I can play these games with a broken blu-ray? I think that in earlier versions of multiman there was the discless option... that is not present anymore??

I would be much apreciated if anyone can help me

you need to get the blu-ray drive fixed because you need a ps3 game in the system to run backups some games dont require a disk but 98% of them do

i was really hoping for other answer... any ideas of the rigth combination of FW, version of MM/Gaia/Rogero , installing lx2.pkg??, installing BDEMU.okg??

c'mon guys it has to exist some way of getting this to work, i just haven't bee able to find it...

do you have bdemu.pkg?

yes i do have bdemu.pkg. with which loader should i use it??

you need to use multiman on 3.55 and i use gaia on 3.41 !