Sorry ttlgeek: unfortunately, I don't know how to help you. But this problem only occurred after installing this firmware or had ever happened before?
No i never had the guts to do it (update) but i thought that since i downloaded it i thought what's the worst thing that could happen? but the worse did happen i got messed updating to 3.66
Well the MD5: 894132f31b3814893b4710c0b640c71f is there too show you get correct download. I have this installed, it doesn't update you too 3.66.
3.6 is just a version number of Rogero Firmware.
Did you have your PS3 qa flagged, and in recovery did you also have a disc in the drive?
yeah i was qa flagged and i did have a disc in the drive
I learned the hard way.. Never have a disc in drive , when qa flagged and going into Recovery.
What happens is even if you have the CFW on a USB , it takes the update from the disc.
What you can do though is get someone here to downgrade it for you. Or if its still qa flagged, then find an old game with older firmware, go into recovery and try installing the firmware again.
does reactPSN work on rogero 3.55 v3.6 CFW??
Rogero PS3 Custom Firmware v3.7 for 3.55 CFW Users Arrives
Following up on the previous version, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Rogero has updated his PS3 Custom Firmware to version 3.7 for 3.55 CFW users with details on the changes outlined below.
Download: Rogero PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) v3.7 (CEX) (170 MB - 178,830,064 bytes) / Rogero PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) v3.7 (CEX) (Mirror) / Rogero_DG_V3.7A.PUP / ROGERORSOD.PUP (Rogero 3.55 DG 3.7A PUP) / Mirrors
To quote: v3.7 changes
1- Updated the Passphrase to allow PSN/SEN access without the need to use any other tool, just install the CFW and connect to PSN/SEN. Credits to eussNL and the PS3 Dev Wiki for the valuable and always up-to-date source of information.
2- Added a fix in the CFW for the old Black Screen Titles that needed: USB Mount (Rogero Manager) / Select+X (Multiman) to run from external HDD.
Now the same titles can run from internal HDD fine too with this CFW. Credits to Deank for his continuous efforts on Multiman and many other PS3 tools/fixes.
- Rogero_DG_V3.7A.PUP MD5: b67747f529d047d63151786544a58b50
- Rogero 3.55 DG 3.7A PUP (ROGERORSOD.PUP) MD5: 8f8166b25d6bed891f292c77de5c4b28
Usage / Compatibility:
- Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc...
- Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.
- Updated the Passphrase to allow PSN/SEN access without the need to use any other tool, just install the CFW and connect to PSN/SEN.
- Added a fix in the CFW for the old Black Screen Titles that needed: USB Mount (Rogero Manager) / Select+X (Multiman) to run from external HDD. Now the same titles can run from internal HDD fine too with this CFW.
- Built-in system version spoof to 4.25 to prevent accidental system updates.
- NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected (especially for downgrading purposes)
- Have other fixes that prevents the Black screen or Payload loading problems encountered on some PS3 systems.
- Kmeaw patched Lv2 with necessary patches to allow Peek/Poke support (same games compatibility as Kmeaw CFW)
- LV1 Checks Disabled to bypass the Syscon hashes for downgraded consoles.
- Custom Boot Logo.
- Built-in "Heavy Rain" dynamic theme.
More PlayStation 3 News...
thanx man but i have a question, this CFW is REBUG???
and is it better than KMEAW?
It's Rogero CFW not Rebug, and while Kmeaw overall is the most commonly used Rogero CFW is updated more frequently... although as niwakun mentioned above it appears there is no ReActPSN compatibility with it. It comes down to personal preference really.