Hey there.

So... you use an ad blocker. That's cool. Sometimes we do too.

But without ad revenue, we wouldn't even be here. And we might not be here much longer.

Please disable your ad blocker and click to continue.

Page 5 of 11 First ... 456 ... Last
    I have a PS3 on 3.60 firmware with a broken BD drive, I was a bit hesitant to downgrade and then install a NoBD CFW since I would face all these problems with trophies and stuff but this CFW would have worked perfectly. Bad thing the PS3 has the YLOD now.

Where are you located? theirs many routes you can take for repairs. Sony charges $107 with 3 month warranty to repair or replace the console even if opened, or depending on location there are places that you can send it out to get re-flowed. hope this helps

Right now I wouldnt even bother with this CFW cause as of now the PSN/SEN ACCESS isn't going to work considering there was a 4.21 update which I knew all along was a way to fix CFW user getting on PSN/SEN!

The 4.21 was first optional and then become mandatory just recently, there is still a change of CFW users accessing PSN but I don't think it will come anytime soon.

sorry for being such a noob, but can this cfw be installed on a ps3 with firmware 3.68 without a downgrade? can i install this directly? thanks for your answers

No, you will need to downgrade first.

Hi, does anyone know how I can downgrade from 4.21? I'm having the most difficult time doing so... by the way, I'd also like to know use Lvl1 or Lvl2.

what is the best cfw now? and what is the latest backup manager? thank you

Rebug and Multiman.

You're welcome.

Arrow Rogero 3.55 DEX Downgrader CFW Peek / Poke PS3UPDAT.PUP Out

Today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has made available (via ps3devwiki.com/files/firmware/MFW-DEX/Downgrader/RogeroDEXv1/) a Rogero 3.55 DEX Downgrader CFW Peek / Poke PS3UPDAT.PUP with details below, as follows:

Download: Rogero 3.55 DEX Downgrader CFW Peek / Poke PS3UPDAT.PUP / Rogero 3.55 DEX Downgrader CFW Peek / Poke PS3UPDAT.PUP (Mirror) / Rogero 3.55 DEX Downgrader CFW Peek / Poke PS3UPDAT.PUP (Mirror #2) / Rogero 3.55 DEX Downgrader CFW Peek / Poke PS3UPDAT.PUP (Mirror #3)

Here's a DEX 3.55 CFW with both Peek/Poke and Downgrader features built-in:

MD5: 81e0c358411d75491a11f5b9386dc174
    • it can be used as a normal 3.55DEX FW during the CEX to DEX conversion.
    • it can be used as a normal 3.55DEX FW that can run Backups.
    • it can be used for Downgrading back to 3.55DEX from 3.55+ DEX FW versions.

No more need to use 2 different 3.55-DEX PUPs.

Cheers

R-3.55-DEX-DG-C_F_W-PeekPoke.PUP

HASHES

[Register or Login to view code]

PUP INFO

Rogero 3.55 DEX V2

Download: Rogero 3.55 DEX V2 / Rogero 3.55 DEX V2 (Mirror) / Rogero 3.55 DEX V2 (Mirror #2)

MD5: cc55f7f0c29aa310150db50c16f82c60

This is version 2 of the DEX Downgrader/CFW, it have the following features:
    • Peek/Poke Support
    • LV1 Checks are patched to bypass syscon hashes mismatch while switching FWs. (This will avoid some bricking too)
    • Installation of Retail and pseudo-Retail packages on DEX.
    • Running unsigned applications.
    • Installation on consoles with broken Blu-ray drive.
    • Downgrader feature from 3.55+ DEX back to 3.55DEX (This is the same as the original 3.55DEX-Downgrader)

I couldn't test this FW because i'm still away from my PS3, please some feedback will be appreciated especially on the Downgrading feature (maybe downgrading will work only for <= 4.11-DEX and not for 4.20DEX)

Cheers

Rog-3.55-DEX-DG-V2.PUP

HASHES

PUP INFO

Page 5 of 11 First ... 456 ... Last