Hi, i'm having a problem, don't know if i bricked my console, upgraded from 3.55 kmeaw qa active, no errors except when i tried to run games none worked, tried to reinstall, corrupted data error then as a dumbass removed hdd formatted put it back and tried again... same error different code now doesn't have a software to run and doesn't allow me to install, is it bricked or can i do something?
Thanks.. Note i'm talking about 4.30 rogero cfw
Remembered to use downgrader pup and it's working, hope all goes fine this time...
i have dlc for one piece pirate warriors... who can take my second download and make it into proper patches for the scene?
How can i fix my brick CECHG04 with NAND? I got brick when instaled Rogero CFW 4,21 v1,09. I have Flash dump was taken with the Multiman.
11-04-2012 #884Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
i believe you need a hardware flasher, and reflash your original flash dump check out the forum for ps3 unbricking and downgrading services. theres smart people in there that will be able to guide you or even do it for you (safer and cheaper)
Rogero CEX 4.30 CFW v1.02 PS3 Custom Firmware is Released
Following his previous version and the PS3 ErmaC 4.30 CFW v1.1 Cinavia Disabled update, PlayStation 3 developer Rogero released v1.02 of his Rogero CEX-4.30 Custom Firmware which also includes Cinavia disabled alongside multiMAN v04.10.00 and Showtime v04.01.208.
Download: Rogero_CEX4.30_V1.02 Full Pack / Rogero_CEX4.30_V1.02 Full Pack (Mirror) / Rogero CEX 4.30 v1.00 PlayStation Home Fix / multiMAN Add-ons - bdRESET lastGAME gameDATA [4.30CFW]
PUP MD5: 18b376fd1e2d693afabea2624eee0b04
PUP Size: 197 MB (207,577,867 bytes)
To quote: This is a 4.30 Triple Pack that contains: (Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.02 with PlayStation Home Fix) + multiMAN ver 04.10.00 + Showtime 04.01.208. Just Install and Run this package to have a working PlayStation Home Icon under the Game Category. (N.B: This package is already included in the latest Full Pack v1.02)
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Rogero CEX-4.30 v1.02 Details
- The PS3~dev_blind.zip fix is now Pre-patched in the PUP itself.
- Fixed the bug of "Corrupted Data" on installation from Recovery encountered by some users.
- Added the Cinavia Disabled files into the PUP.
- Updated multiMAN to the latest 04.10.00 build in the package.
- Added the new simple to install PlayStation home fix to the package too.
- Compatibility problem with some PS3 models is now fully fixed.
- XMB Icons problem from in-game PS button is now fixed.
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- noBD and noBT patches are applied to allow installation on consoles with broken BR drive or Bluetooth controller.
- It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
Finally, for all the related guides including Updating from CFW3.55/4.21 to CFW4.30, Downgrading back to CFW/OFW3.55, and Recovering from a Brick please refer to the previous update. Enjoy!
More PlayStation 3 News...
11-04-2012 #886Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
now thats good news. some people dont like rebug cos they think its too complicated and got too many features.
this will fit in nicely for all those that just want basic games backups and showtime etc.
FWIW, I heard from some people that already tried this 1.02 fw and rebug and they said rebug feels better and more polished still. No surprise, it's been in the making for months but rogero only had like a week.
11-04-2012 #888Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
rebug is very fine, and totally bugfree as far as i can see, but a lot of people dont want all the extra stuff,
i can see rogero 4.30cfw being very popular rogero stuff always is
Anyone tested 4.30 v1.02 yet? Is is still demo mode or normal retail/?
(Did see the home patch someone linked to, but don't want anything to do with the dongle on my ps3!)
Waiting for a 4.30 that's based on full retail (but with the obvious 'tweaks' !)
i need downgrade the console to 3.55 for install this cfw or in rogero 4.30 v1.01 can i pass to this version??