Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 88 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    can anyone patch Anomaly Warzone Earth , it only works on cfw 4.xx

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Guys STOP posting non-Rogero discussion in here, I am deleting the posts and if you repost dongle crap you will receive an infraction.

thats weird... after i install from rebug 3.55.2 to rogero 4.30 CFW, the trophy icon is gone... >.<

oki sry for my post that i don't see the trophy collection, i didn't know it was under the Playstation Network icon
    Last edited by zhaoyun123; 11-02-2012 at 05:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

nice mate thank you

i hope ReActPSN would work, try the one being resign to rogero cfw 4.21 didnt work on my 2 psn themes that last time it work on my rebug 3.55.2 >.<

a Rogero brick IF it can't be fixed by triggering FSM or anything else is only fixed.. tested and working using a E3 flasher, if no backup is present, redump from broken console, verify if all "per console data" is intact! i can't imagine Rogero overwrite Per console data
    patch your rogero 4.21 dump with Rogero's NOR dump patcher (355 COREOS) and "hardware downgrade" the PS3 using the Rogero 3.7 nocheck pup

ok, i read about 4.30CFW HDD format bug, and this is a deal breaker... hopefully Rogero fix it in the next release...

waiting for the fix or ZOE HD 3.55 patch

hey guys,

i have a question before i update to 4.30cfw from 3.55kmeaw.. how do i dump nor/nand using multiman?

ok, i hate myself... i updated just now... hopefully nothing bad happen because of the bug...

successfully update from 3.55KMEAW -> 4.30 Rogero on PS3 60GB launch model (Japan)

Thanks everyone

Can someone make a torrent of all the 4.xx cfws and rogero 3.x which ever is the newest ones. Like they did for the rebug firmware a little while ago today. I know that there was 3.7 but I don't know if they updated that cfw anymore than that...

I can't download the firmwares on my phone it won't let me finish downloading them at all and the only way I can download them on my phone is torrenting them because if you lose data connection it won't completely stop the dl. I will LOVE the person who can do this for me and rep+ them

Sponsored Links
Please Register at PS4News.com, Login or Activate Your Account to make comments on the PS4 News Forums. Thanks!