what about you? have you not read anything in this thread?
like every other page says something. people at 3.55 were patient, even went about a year with nothing. now, we have a lot. so, wait a bit, be patient. i really doubt you'll have to wait even half as long as us for a solution.
thanks - they didn't want to make it too easy eh?
ok last question
to got to kmeaw 3.55 do i need to be on ofw 3.55 or can i go from ofw 3.40 to kmeaw 3.55?
be safer to do 3.55 first, but going straight to kmeaw would work. just let that be a warning though, so don't blame me if you manage to get a brick. i guess there is a bad patched up 3.55 out there, so watch out for that.
Anyone has the Slim 160GB model CECH2501A ? I have that model and I'm not sure if upgrading from Kmeaw to Rogero.
BTW, is it safer if I go to 3.55 OFW first or is it the same?
worked a treat - thanks for the help!
tried a game i could never get the 3.55 eboot for and worked great
i'm in the same boat. considering going ofw 3.40 to kmew 3.55 to rogero 4.30 or ofw 3.40 to rogero 3.55 v3.7 to rogero 4.30
from what i hear ofw 3.55 to rogero 4.30 wont work although i wish it would seems so much simpler
10-29-2012 #728Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
hey guys i have a few questions if you guys don't mind.
1. i have my ps3 on 3.55 kmeaw and i don't remember if i ever used a spoof before, so is it safe to upgrade to 4.30?
2. how can i backup my internal games for my on safety (if a have to downdrade for some reason)
3. i downgraded a ps3 using E3 last year, if it safe just to upgrade that ps3 to 4.30? (after the downgrade it installed rogero cfw)
4. last one, if i have one running with dongle, do i have to downgrade it or just install rogero 4.30 cfw
arggghhh so many news... been busy the last couple weeks.. gonna start reading everything from page4 to catch up...
two quick question:
1. can i upgrade from my 3.55.2 rebug CFW to rogero's 4.30 CFW..?
2. can i install this to my slim 3.25 OFW...?
and thanks again to all who helped making this CFW ^^
10-29-2012 #730Banned User
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
1 yes its pretty safe.
2 use multiman to backup games to external.
3 if going to install 4.30 on the downgraded ps3 you must dehash , run toggle QA then it should be ok
4 instead of dongle firmware install kmeaw or rogero and upgrade from there. with no dongle plugged in.
i think thats all correct but verify with someone else first.
yes to both but follow the instructions carefully.
actually its no to the second sorry