Thank you so much.
Thank you so much.
Hello all, small question !
Need a factory reset before updating ?? I have kmeaw 3.55 with 4.25 spoof and dev_blind patch i think for write new p*N certificate ...
I can run the update directly ??? Thank you
i have downgraded using the 4.25 downgrader, now going for the Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP and after that recovery to 4.21 V1.09. hopefully this would work. (cross finger again.) been messing with all these since 12pm my time. now is 12am. i guess im same as you mate.
i don't suggest to update directly. update from recovery is the safest.
Last edited by winthur; 10-29-2012 at 01:07 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
has anyone hear backed up the NOR/NAND with multiman (as recommended) before updating ? if so, then where is the option to do so? thanks
mcflyyy: I strongly suggest that you remove the spoofer first. You might brick your ps3 if you don't do that.
DEHASH my friend!! Every time you downgrade you need to dehash!
I hope this info comes fast enough
i couldnt even get toggle QA to work, it just froze my ps3 out
whatever you do dont touch the e3 4.30 i seem to be stuck on it, i can downgrade to 3.55 i can install ofw 3.55 i can install 3.55 kmeaw. but anything else i try to install or run just freezes the ps3 out completely. i think its somethign to do with me installing 4.25V1 from xmb then installing 4.30 E3 from xmb too i reckon its done something cos now when i try to downgrade i get stuck on 3.55 kmeaw with nothing working, and can only go back
Last edited by G Sus; 10-29-2012 at 01:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lucky i look through your post first. now i am on 4.25 downgrader mode (showing the ps3 logo with ver 4.21 in sys info page). so when you say dehash, do you mean by the steps below:
1. on 4.25 downgrader mode
2. recovery install Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP
3. dehash by installing and running QA toggle
4. recovery install Rogero 4.21 V1.09
The above steps correct?
i am on a fat ps3 with no using any form of downgrade from 3.55+ FW before so is dehashing really needed?
if you really want to run 4.30cfw go straight for the rogero.
Put your usb on the right most slot. Start Multi man and go to MMOS and select any file , right click & goto Open in Hex Viewer. Press Start + Select and here you will get option to do Dump.
Hope it helps
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?