- Updating from CFW4.21 v1.00 to the CFW4.21 v1.09 should be done using the following steps:
1 - Proper Way (CFW4.21 v1.00 --> CFW3.55 --> CFW4.21 v1.09)
- Downgrade back to ver3.55 using the guide above.
- Once on Rogero CEX3.55 v3.7 you can update again from Recovery Menu into the new CFW4.21 v1.09
2 - Alternative Way (CFW4.21 v1.00 --> Recovery Menu --> CFW4.21 v1.09)
- You can try updating from CFW4.21 v1.00 to CFW4.21 v1.09 from Recovery Mode first.
- If it didn't work, then you'll have to use the first Proper Way (CFW4.21 v1.00 --> CFW3.55 --> CFW4.21 v1.09)
When the QA flag is set, the Recovery Mode will check for PUP in BDROM first. If none is found in BDROM, then it looks at the USB. Make sure you don't have a game disc in. I'm guessing you do, and it has a 3.40 Firmware PUP.
- Compatibility problem with some Slim models (CECH-25xx) is now fully fixed.
- XMB Icons problem from in-game PS button is now fixed.
- Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
- Many other fixes from version 1.00 for a better performance and added stability.
- It was tested by hundreds of testers on all PS3 models (FAT & Slim) and no problems were encountered.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.21 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
- Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
- Current 3.55 homebrew applications can't be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21
So, yes it does fix the ingame PS button glitch as well