Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 33 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i read it's actually not from rogero. so, i think it's a mistranslation and rogero is saying this isn't his version cause he's still working on it.

Sponsored Links
    great work

i think i will downgrade back to 3.55 cfw , it seems that this new cfw is still not stable... I will wait for a stable one 。・・(>_<)・・。

Yeah ! I'm now on 4.21 but still waiting for v2 or higher.

Heeeeeelp, i installed the 4.25 downgrader, so when i want to install rogero's 3.55 cfw 3.7v, it says that i have to install 4.40 or later, when i check the sys. software i find that i'm on 4.21 but still same as if i'm on a cfw still loading games from internal only... someone knows what's hapening ?

za3tot, this is a glitchy CFW that even it's own developer told people no to install, but instead, wait for a fixed version. So there you go. I'm pretty sure thats a brick that you can't fix without flasher.

sorry guys i did rinstall rogero's 3.55 cfw and it got installed successfully , i don't know why... which one is glitchy cfw 4.21 or the downgrader one ?

Perhaps both. Rogero told NOT to download this and people still insisted on downloading this beta CFW. I've already seen people with your problem, but I can't remember if they managed to fix it without a flasher, but I think not.

yeah i thought i'm really screwed but i was lucky ... sigh

i will stay in 3.55 because lots of brick report x.x

*waiting for a better version*

Sponsored Links