07-23-2013 #1651JeoWay Guest
Can you access the Update option in mM?
07-23-2013 #1652john27active Guest
Everything worked perfect for me. Installed from 3.55
07-24-2013 #1653echoes4ever Guest
Is there a way to go from OFW 4.41 rsod to CFW ???
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
PS3 Flash Tool v1.00 by Swizzy and Rogero is Now Available
Following up on his Rogero CEX 4.46 v1.01 PS3 CFW release, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero (with help from Swizzy) has made available PS3 Flash Tool v1.00 with details below.
Download: PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #2) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #3) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #4) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #5) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #6) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #7) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #8) / PS3 Flash Tool v1.00.rar (Mirror #9)
To quote: This Tool is Swizzy's "PS3 Dump checker" merged with "PS3 Flash Auto Patcher" .
This is an "All in One" Tool now, it will do both the verification of vital Data and the Patching of the Nor/Nand Image.
It will replace Ps3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46a from now on.
Credits to my friend "Swizzy" the well known coder for his many Tools in the Xbox360 scene
How to use:
Drag and Drop any PS3 Nor or Interleaved NAND Dump onto the "PS3_Flash_Tool_v1.0.exe" it will verify the dump, detects its type and patch it accordingly with Rogero CEX_4.46 patches, all this in less then 2 seconds.
v1.00 (initial release)
- Merged Swizzy's PS3DumpChecker Tool with Rogero's AutoPatcher v4.46
- Both NOR and Nand (Interleaved) Flash Dumps are supported.
- Compatible with Win7/8 and windows XP.
- Easy operation, just Drag and Drop the Dump over "PS3_Flash_Tool_v1.0.exe".
- The dump will be checked to verify all sections are valid.
- When a Dump is checked and found Valid it will Proceed to Patch it.
- It has 2 operation Modes: Auto and Normal (can be toggled with included Registry Files). Auto Mode: will check the dump and if found valid it will patch it automatically (all in less then 2 seconds). Normal Mode: will check the dump and if found valid it will ask if you want to patch it.
More PlayStation 3 News...
07-29-2013 #1655graclynn Guest
hi does this patch downgrade your ofw?
08-03-2013 #1656newgen2005 Guest
Change Blu-ray region in Rogero help?
I have tried changing the Blu-ray region through Multiman but it doesn't appear to work! I use to use the LV2 patcher method! Anything I am doing wrong guys?
08-04-2013 #1657niwakun Guest
change the target_id of the ps3, that will literally change the PS3's region coding, in reality, PS3 bluray player is regionless and it reads any discs regardless what region the BD/DVD movie is, the only one stopping it is the software.
Also you can just use multiman to temporarily change the blu-ray video region into something what you like until you restart your ps3, this will let you play bd movies without any further complicated software modifications.
08-04-2013 #1658seeman Guest
McLow Mod v0.6 for Rogero CEX 4.46 PS3 CFW is Now Available
Following up on my previous revision, I have now updated to Mclow Mod v0.6 which works with Rogero 4.46 PS3 CFW.
From the included ReadMe File: -ROGERO 4.30 - MCLOW MOD v0.6-
- only tested on ROGERO 4.30 v2.03 and v2.05 (Update: 4.4 and 4.46 already tested)
- dont delete the mod installer (Update: delete back up your backup copy first then delete the installer via xmb (triangle))
- package manager from xmb isn't working because rogero cfw but normal pkg installer still working fine! (Update: installing packages from xmb now working!!)
HOW TO INSTALL or update:
1- install pkg Mclow mod v0.6
2- go to photo men in the xmb
3- start mclowmod and select fat or slim.. and rogero...... ps3 will restart!
4- AFTER THE RESTART change param.sfo from your applications to change the categories
5- apply mclowslimmod theme
6- you need to edit all applications param.sfo file to show up under the specific category!
7-start the application you chanced the param.sfo once to apply sfo changes
- homebrew sfo category = AM
- psn games sfo category = HM
- Tools sfo category = AP
- multimedia sfo category = AV
- Playstation sfo category = HG
- Data sfo category = CB
- now working on rogero 4.46
More PlayStation 3 News...
08-04-2013 #1659kopops Guest
after rogero 3.55 downgrader
I was on rogero 3.55 downgrader... I tried to install rogero 3.55 cfw it gave me an error... I tried to install another cfw ... the ps3 boots but no screen at all ... what can I do ? I tried installing the 3.55 ofw through service mode ... it didn't help either
any help ???
08-04-2013 #1660racer0018 Guest
Try installing Cfw 3.55 from service mode. Thanks