are iris and ps3ita manager updated to support the new CFW??
Any change log with this , what was done is there a point of changing from v1.00 to v1.01 ?
I have the same issue and I just found out you need to install the latest version of multiMAN ver 04.46.01 BASE.
The latest Multiman supports version 4.46. Just need to enable BD emulator and restart the system.
Recently updated & now every time I try to launch Multiman the PS3 freezes & I have to Reset the it. I followed the exact same procedure I have previously & have no idea what the problem is.
Anyone got any ideas?
I have experienced such a problem before. But the problem can be overcome by adjusting the settings on the HDMI display resolution of 720.
I hope it could apply to your PS3, too.
mM freeze ? Try to reinstall it
Either re-install, or use a different version. Are you updated to the latest version?
reinstalling worked for me. Where did you get the update?
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNDL / PSNDL v2 Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates