05-28-2013 #1591capo Guest
how do i get this on my ps3 and is it safe? do not want to brick my ps3 its on 4.21 help
05-31-2013 #1592galhego10 Guest
Hello guys , been away for some time.. can someone please tell me which is the last working version of rogero CFW ?
If so , please paste here the link to that version
Thanks in advance
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
06-04-2013 #1594ppr2012 Guest
what happened to rogero's 4.41 cfw he was working on? why has he not released it?...
06-04-2013 #1595misiozol Guest
Same here no cfw from him ?
06-14-2013 #1596PS 4 Guest
Rogero CEX 4.41 v1.00 PS3 CFW & NOR / NAND AutoPatcher v0.05 Out
Following up on Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.03 PS3 CFW, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has made available Rogero CEX 4.41 v1.00 PS3 CFW alongside NOR / NAND AutoPatcher v0.05 with details below.
Rogero_CEX4.41_V1.00.PUP MD5 Hash: f8edbf7b45180f823f4298b388ecfb9b
Rogero_CEX4.41_V1.00.PUP Size: 193 MB (203,187,987 bytes)
To quote: Hi everybody, I was away for a long while, a lot of work and real life projects to handle lately, I don't even have time to follow the scene news but I still managed to pre-order a Launch Day Edition PS4 and a Day One Xbox One too.
Here's my build of the CFW4.41 v1.00 (it's still v1.00 the very same PUP built initially) and honestly this may be the last too, I may not have the time to work on all the reversing/patching/building of future firmware versions.
The CFW have all the basic patches needed as usual but ToolBox payload was not updated and not included this time so ToolBox won't show on [app_home] (before anyone start asking about it).
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Rogero CFW4.41 v1.00 Changelog:
- ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
- noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver: 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.41 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.05
PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.05 ChangeLog:
- Added new Rogero CFW4.41 v1.00 patches to support OFW4.41 downgrading.
More PlayStation 3 News...
06-16-2013 #1597sumotori Guest
Can't install Multiman on Rogero CFW4.40 1.03
I have downgraded my PS3 from OFW 4.41 to Rogero CFW4.40 1.03. When I try to install Mn v4.30 full or V4.40 base i have always a message error with code 80029563. I think that the only versions of mM compatibles with CFW4.40 is 4.30 or 4.40 so I don't explain why i can't install .
Can somebody help me ?
06-16-2013 #1598racer0018 Guest
Install rebug 4.41 lite from safe mode on the ps3 and then install what you. Or you could go back to rogero 3.55 and then install and update. Or the last way is to reinstall rogero from safe mode and see if it was a bad install. Thanks.
06-18-2013 #1599santyps3 Guest
I heard this will be his last cfw!!!
06-18-2013 #1600echoes4ever Guest
Can you please help me out ? I'm on a 4.41 ofw how can I downgrade it ?? thanks.
I'm with a ofw 4.41 rsod that goes till xmb screen and them rsod. How can I install or downgrade to install cfw ?? can you help ?