Will multiman allow me to boot up my 3.55 homebrew stuff?
- Download the Rogero Downgrader PUP.
- Rename the downloaded file to "PS3UPDAT.PUP" and put it on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP"
- While on any CFW version, go to System Update from XMB and install the Downgrader PUP.
- After the Downgrader PUP installs you'll be back on CFW3.55 (but the syscon version will still have 9.99 in it)
In case you didn't have it Set Before, Enable QA flag by following these steps:
- Download the Rebug QA_Toggle package
- Put the "toggle_qa.pkg" on USB and Install it on the PS3.
- Run the "Rebug Toggle QA" from XMB, the screen will go Black and you will see HDD Led activity then if all went fine you will hear 2 or 3 Beeps and the PS3 will Restart back to XMB.
- If you want to make sure QA flag was set, go to "Network Settings" then apply the following key combo (all at the same time):
L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down
You should see Edy Viewer, Debug Settings, and Install Package Files if done correctly.
- Now put Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7 on your USB in: "USB\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP" ---> Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7.PUP
- Start the PS3 and install Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7 using the System Update from XMB.
- Once you're back on Rogero CFW3.55 v3.7 you can now install any CFW you want using the System Update from XMB (or Recovery Menu if XMB Update didn't work).
no you need to sign it with higher keys.
can you plz tell me what is MD5?
you saying that make sure MD5 is correct before install Rogero CFW
How would I go about doing that?
You can downgrade older slims and fats, but newer slims and super slims are not able to be downgraded. Sorry.
You can double check the applicability to your system here: ps3devwiki.com/wiki/SKU_Models
I run all homebrew on Rogero 4.40 v1.03 and have ever since updating to 4.21 some time ago
Look there for resigned apps, or on how to resign. There isn't anything really you can't run with latest CFW.
I myself used Aldostools to resign my apps, or downloaded already fixed homebrew.
Thanks Guys.. i have upgraded my cfw.. its really awesome.. i want to play online fifa 13.. but cant play that.. can anyone help me?
hi guys, i have a kmeaw 3.55 cfw and update to rogero 4.40 v1.03, since i update it, my crack game from psn doesn't work any more. i kept getting a error code 80010017.
i don't want do downgrade the cfw. there was an earlier post stating about signing in homebrew with higher key. HOW YOU DO THAT? please show me. i just need to be able to play my kids favorite game. please help..
I just install it over my rogero 4.30 but Multiman can not start. do I need to install multiman 4.30 also. I have multiman 4.20 please help.
i just updated multiman 4.30 and everything loaded fine.