03-30-2013 #1491johnscrub Guest
i get same thing mine won't even boot to multiman.. i get some 8002 error. somebody said they got it to work by installing singstar replacement package then holding select and the x button. i'll be dammed if i can get it to work. if i go back to v2.05 then all is fine..
04-01-2013 #1492Xplic1T Guest
Waiting for a better version before i finally upgrade from my 3.55 Kmeaw release ... i just want to get ps2classics working. That is my only reason to upgrade at this point.
04-01-2013 #1493dipenlama Guest
where is the file?
04-01-2013 #1494Netzhaut Guest
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.03 PS3 CFW, ToolBox / StealthMAN and ReactPSN
Following up on his Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.02 PS3 CFW, today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Rogero has updated to Rogero CEX 4.40 v1.03 PS3 Custom Firmware which includes ToolBox / StealthMAN and a ReactPSN offline patch.
Size: 194 MB (203,484,947 bytes)
To quote: This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Rogero CFW4.40 v1.03 Changelog:
- Rebuilt the CFW with minimal patches needed for similar OFW Stability, also adding full compatibility with multiMAN Tools.
- All known issues from v1.02 are fixed now (XMB PS2 Game Saves, Sequential Video Playback, Media Server always on)
- Removed Cinavia Patch used on v1.02 because of some compatibility issues (When DEX4.40 is public it will be added properly again)
- Added the ToolBox to [app_home/PS3_GAME] to restore multiMAN/StealthMAN launch mode from ToolBox.
- Updated the ReactPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all (Credits to Team Rebug for their original 4.30.1 Patch)
- Added both noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver: 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40
- Added the needed patches for the Original "*Install Package Files" Credits to Szalay and "hidden Man".
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.40 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04
Download: SingStar Icon Replacement: installPKG [SingStar Replacement-V0101].pkg (503 KB)
More PlayStation 3 News...
04-03-2013 #1496thiagopastre Guest
Updated my system to Rogero 4.40 v1.03 yesterday. Tried installing ReactPSN and PS2 Classics Placeholder. Copied my PS2 ISO to the correct folder but when I try to launch it I get an error code and it quits. Anyone can play PS2 games in this CFW???
04-03-2013 #1497Jurai Guest
did you properly auth the ps2 placeholder with reactpsn?
04-04-2013 #1498oGxXGUNNERXx Guest
I keep getting the data is corrupted (8002F957)
04-04-2013 #1499bullit17 Guest
encrypt ps2 games first to play it on ps3 or won't work
04-04-2013 #1500Rac3rX Guest
I got the Banhammer from PSN, Console and User account. I realize that BO2 is probably how I got tagged, wont got there again. However I really enjoy my GT5 online, I play a legit copy in my disk tray no ISO's or nothing.
This change Log says SEN Access will that allow me to go back on PSN (with a dummy user account) to play my GT5 online again?
If so any pointer in the direction of a help guide or something would be really appreciated.