4.30 CFW helping
can someone tell me is it possible to install 4.30 CFW rogero or rebug over 4.31 OFW with flasher...
If you use a hardware flasher you can downgrade directly to 4.30 v2.05 directly yes.
If you do want to ever go back to 3.55, then its advised to downgrade to Rogero 3.7 and do the dehashing first, then upgrade to Rogero 4.30 v2.05
Rebug I have no idea for downgrade purposes, but once on Rogero 4.30 v2.05 , the reBug 4.30.1 can be installed directly.
Thanks man is time for downgrade...
Hi guys im new to this Jailbreak and have been trying to figure out how to do it the past 3 days, my filmware is 4.31 OFW and my Ps3 verson is 1.97 like i said ive never jailbroke it yet, if any of use could help me out here that would be great..
Does PSN access mean i can play DLed games online?
As the latest rogero cfw have psn support, does this mean i could for example play DoA5 online if i have it loaded via multiman?
where do i download this?
Just installed over CFW 3.55 on fat 40GB CECHHxx without a prob. Thanks alot developers
hello, my games keep freezing on my ps3 & when i restart the system either i get a message saying that i have to check to see if the files are corrupted or it won't show the red light. I've got new esata cables, as well as a new hard drive, but i'm still having the same problem, could the problem be the station? I am running Rogero 4.31 on e3 ps3 slim.
just to let u know i will release mclowmod 0.5 in a few days...
- added a new coldboot and a new bootsound...
- added a new icon for mclowmod matching to the coldboot...
- added a new icon for the packages
- renamed game data manager to app manager
- new structure in the app manager...
- now you can see psn games and homebrew under installed games...
- also the external backup folder GAMEZ will be searched for external backups....
- thinking about a manager to display all the roms? not sure about if anybody but me needs this...
- also thinking about editing dynamic heavy rain theme for my mod....
if anybody can help me with the theme it would be appreciated... i already had a hard time trying to make dyn theme for my mod but had no luck with it...
i will add a few lines... i dont know if there are any sfo catecory left to choose... i will take a look .... i will release a new version... i will write it in change LOG