Rogero 4.30 V2.05 has been released.. the only new thing is now cinavia protection is fixed now.
so, do I just download the emulator to a flashdrive and go from there? Sorry, I'm new to this. Don't know the steps to take when installing an emulator on my PS3
this is no emulator... lmao
Is there any way to run homebrews without a BR Drive? Mine is FUBAR, when I press eject i just hear 2 beeps, and after launching multiman or any HB app i just get a Black Screen.
i've bought a PS3 on CFW 4.30 2.3 and i have no idea what should i do in order to upgrade it without getting it bricked, what shall i do to prevent getting it bricked while upgrading or downgrading ?
french language for this mod??? thanks in advance excellent work
Most homebrews, if not all, do not require a disc be present in the drive for them to run. One example is multiMan - it will run without any disc present in the drive.
Make sure that your homebrews are properly signed for your CFW. Or there must be something wrong with your CFW to have errors that you describe.
In order to avoid your console from being bricked while upgrading your CFW, make sure that the MD5 checksum value of the file you have downloaded matches with the one they posted. You have to follow the instructions for installing the CFW.
There still is a very, very small chance that you may brick your console when installing CFW even though you are doing everything right. That's why they say that installing CFW is at your own risk and nobody but yourself is to be blamed if anything goes wrong.
If you console is on Rogero CFW4.30 v2.03, upgrading it to the latest version is easy enough that you could just update from the XMB.
Following up on MCLowSlimMod v0.3, today I have updated my McLowSlim and McLowPhat mods to version 0.4 for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW with the changes and a video preview below.
Download: McLow Mods v0.4 for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW / McLow Mods v0.4 for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW (Mirror) / McLow Mods v0.4 for Rogero 4.30 v2.05 PS3 CFW (Mirror #2)
- works Rogero 4.30 v2.05 (4.30 v2.03, 4.30 v2.04)
- install packages and deleting are fully working now! (there was a bug)
- app\home is under tools now!
- added pic2 to app (to show categories in xmb)
- added sound to app
- changed start installation categorie to PHOTO
Below is clip of the new version!!
greetz mclow aka seemann
More PlayStation 3 News...
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?