Send me the xmb files only please.
Paste the links here or send me a message if possible.
Done the translation to Portuguese from Portugal. Could not find the modded intro health warning text so I wrote my own. I've not tested it. Read folder name pls.
ok i'm finishing v0.2 with almost every language fixed... and new multimediamanager! and new retro section... this gonna be the last one until i get the package manager running... the installer gonna include a mod for slim and a mod for fat they are the same but fat has more device inputs..
if anybody has a soulution for the packmanager ... contact me!!
thx at djgeforce for the portugese translation..
how do i edit the Sfo to sort it to my liking?
So is there anyway 3.55+ users can install CFW or Downgrade without a flasher?
If you add any text to the theme, i can translate it
Also you neeed to acces them via ftp or multiman filemanager... they are in hdd0\game\xxxxx for each application...
Use aldotools... change param... and replace... start once to apply changes...
Video: McLowSlimMod v0.2 for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 PS3 CFW is Out
Following up on my last revision, today I present McLowSlimMod v0.2 for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 PS3 CFW with the changes outlined below.
Download: McLowSlimMod v0.2 for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 PS3 CFW / McLowSlimMod v0.2 for Rogero 4.30 v2.03 PS3 CFW (Mirror)
v0.2: ROGERO 4.30 - MCLOW MOD v0.2
- Added FAT and Slim Installer
- Added almost every language from the system to fit to the mod
- Pictures modded to Multimedia (Showtime, music, video, photos)
- Music modded to Homebrew (homebrewgames)
- Video modded to PSN ( Psn games)
- TV modded to PlayStation (use normal album information method to categorize)
- Network modded to Tools (install pkg, delete pkg)
- Game modded to Data (gamemanager, filemanager, packagemanger, ps3saves, ps1saves, pspsaves, psvitasaves)
- PSN modded to Online ( signin, trophy, shop, plus, home, remote, browser)
- Added new bigger wave
- Added new health screen
- Added new nicer gameboot
- Renamed main icons xmb
- Renamed ingame xmb
CATEGORIES FOR PARAM.SFO:
- Homebrew sfo category = AM
- PSN games sfo category = HM
- Tools sfo category = AP
- Multimedia sfo category = AV
- PlayStation sfo category = HG
- Data sfo category = CB
- Only tested on ROGERO 4.30 v2.03
- Don't delete the mod installer
- To delete back up ur backup copy first then delete the installer via XMB (triangle)
- Package manager from xmb isn't working because rogero CFW but normal PKG installer still working fine!
HOW TO INSTALL:
1- Install pkg
2- Mclow mod
3- Start mclowmod
4- Change param.sfo from your applications to change the categories
5- Apply mclowslimmod theme
6- Edit all applications param.sfo to show up under the specific category!
7- Start the application u chanced the param.sfo once to apply sfo changes! homebrew sfo category = AM psn games sfo category = HM Tools sfo category = AP multimedia sfo category = AV PlayStation sfo category = HG Data sfo category = CB
Still looking for somebody who can help me fix the package manager from xmbm+!!! this is the last one... till somebody can help fix xmbm+... thx to rogero, team xmbm+, icemanmodz and DjGeforce
greetz seemann aka mclow
More PlayStation 3 News...