Sponsored Links

PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 173 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Banned

Sponsored Links!
    Sponsored Links
    sadly pressing the ps button in a game is useless, it never settles, just keeps spinning.

hopefully hes working on a vers 2

thanks for the multiman link ps3news, ps3 was downloading at 1mb per min est arrival 2 hours
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-23-2012 at 01:07 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well, this is cool. i'll stick with 3.55 for a bit until a confirmed (near) flawless release comes out that has less than 1% brick. i think i might just try to use the keys to patch newer games for the time being

Banned

Looking at the changelog for the new multiman, Deank has bee a very busy little bee. has he ever tried sleeping, apparantly its good for you now and then.

LOL I just post it under above thread!

Banned

just updated to latest multiman, and uncharted 2 still wont work, but who cares its one game, it will free up space on harddrive for another, not like i haven't completed it 10 times lol

nope i didn't update multiman, the link i downloaded was still 4.07.02 i'm such an idiot glad i didn't delete the game yet
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-23-2012 at 01:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Seems like Rogero will soon be releasing a brick-free version with bug fixes.

Today he said: Please anyone with a hardware flasher and a machine that bricked while installing the CFW then you have un-bricked it, please contact me.

Because what I need to fix this weird problem is someone who already have a flasher, a PS3 that bricked, so we can fix it, then replicate the brick, then re-fix it, and test another version of the CFW4.21...

And yesterday he was testing/fixing bugs.

I did downgrade from 4:21 to 3:55 Rogero, I can install this cfw or will I have a problem? excuse my english

Try Resigning The EBOOT.BIN Of Uncharted 2 for 4.21CFW with new Resigning tool if it does not work with Multiman 4.08.00 BASE.

Banned

good idea, or i could just load it in again from disc again so that its a direct copy

excellent, the new multiman fixed everything. so far out of 52 games i own all 52 work perfect.

now thats excellent odds. now i can put them all back in the suitcase at bottom of wardrobe lol.
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-23-2012 at 01:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Luci ferson You can make a nice compatibility list of those games.that will be helpful for other people.

Closed Thread

Sponsored Links