PS4 News on Facebook! PS4 News on Twitter! PS4 News on YouTube! PS4 News RSS Feed!

Here is another link to this CFW: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ln..._subscribe.PUP

I don't agree with this leak at all. The dev's will release it when it is ready. It's their work and you shouldn't steal it and put it out there yourself.

Self-entitled jerk releasing prior to it being completed. You want e-fame? Now you will be known as the scumbag responsible for no future CFW releases from them. Congratulations schmuck.

I think we have to wait a little longer for a proper version, or an updated Multiman.

i cant get any of my games to work from external using irisman or gamesonic man it just black screens and freezes gonna have to try and downgrade now

Good things come to those who wait... do not agree with the leak... bad move

gent because of leaking labor devs there'll soon be more devs to release their work

I would (as I'm sure many others) love a new, current Rebug, but for now have switched to Rogero. It simply does everything I want it to at the moment. Won't try the leaks, though.

well, I think Rogero did not want to release it, maybe it was because of something else, like payload's, BD's and others.

as we knew, now OFW was more security because of ODE's thing, so it was effecting to CFW too.

We must wait for the dev, to figure it out.

i hope it would be perfect soon, i really like rogero cfw.

Arrow

I have now added Rogero's official reply on the leak to the main article for those interested.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast