does this release come with psp remaster compatibilities???Sponsored Links
Had never used a Rogero CFW before, but I was unable to load any games until I turned on the BD-Rom Emulator optionin Multiman. Used Rebug prior to this and didn't have to change any settings. Oh well, it works fine now
When I updated multiman I had to re-enable BD-Rom Emulator as well. This seems to be normal when updating new releases of multiman.
i update multiman first then i do the cfw and i never have to use bd rom emu hope this helps in future
Following up on his previous update, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has updated his PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware to Rogero CEX 4.50 v1.01 with Toolbox for StealthMAN.
Download: PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.50_v1.01.PUP (194.61 MB) / Rogero_CEX4.50_V1.01.PUP (Mirror) / Rogero_CEX4.50_V1.01.PUP (Mirror #2) / Rogero_CEX4.50_V1.01.PUP (Mirror #3) / Rogero_CEX4.50_V1.01.PUP (Mirror #4) / Rogero_CEX4.50_V1.01.PUP (Mirror #5) / Rogero_CEX4.50_V1.01.PUP (Mirror #6) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.50_v1.01.PUP (Mirror #7) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.50_v1.01.PUP (Mirror #8)
Size: 194 MB (204,065,136 bytes).
To quote: This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
Rogero CFW4.50 v1.01
- Added the ToolBox to [app_home/PS3_GAME] to restore multiMAN/StealthMAN launch mode from ToolBox.
- ReActPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
- Cinavia Disabled for HDD content only using the DEX files.
- noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46/4.50
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.50 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46a
Changelog for .00/01/02:
- Added support for 4.50 CFW
- Added support for 4.41 DEX CFW
- Added support for lastGAME 8.0 (bdMIRROR)
- Added Korean language (big thanks to Joonie86) and updated Romanian
- PS1/PS2/PS3 games, BD-MIRROR INT/EXT, BD-MOVIE REGION CHANGE/DYNAREC
- Disc-less mode: Icon changed from BD disc to "folder icon"
- multiMAN ver 04.50.02 BASE CEX (20131013).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.50.02 BASE DEX (20131013).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.50.02 STEALTH (20131013).zip
- Showtime 04.03.536 [CEX].pkg
- Showtime 04.03.536 [DEX].pkg
More PlayStation 3 News...
Has anyone yet confirmed whether or not the just released Rogero CEX 4.50 v1.01 PS3 CFW with Toolbox for StealthMAN has the same problem running Minis like the 4.46 v1.01 did?