then right click the extracted files and choose repack pkg for CEX
When i am doing update to this firmware, it wrotes me "Data is corrupted.
My firm is 4.55 and i would like to update to 4.55 rogero cex... what i am diong wrong pls ?
If you have original 4.55 firmware you cannot use 4.55cfw, the only way you could use this is to either have started on a 3.55 firmware or flash back to 3.55 then upgrade using your cfw of choice.
Rogero CFW 4.55
hi i am new to this forum, i have ps3 slim Rogero 4.55 v1.00 160 gb hdd.
i want to upgrade hdd to 500 gb, please give me a good tutorial how to do it.
hey i'm new to all this and was wondering if you can modify my account on gta online? please i am begging you
I haven't used my PS3 in 3-5 years, but am sure it's on some sort of 3.55 cfw or below. I plan to dust it off and get it current, I've been doing a bit of reading the last few days but everything I find is severely outdated or assumes you've been keeping up with the scene. I've got a few questions:
1. Can I install the latest Roger CFW (v4.55) over my v3.55 or lower CFW - or do I have to flash to v3.55 OFW first?
2. I read you need to disable internet (mine's not connected anyway), remove the disc in the tray, etc. Any other precautions a "n00b" like me might need to be aware of so I don't destroy my ps3?
3. I remember I needed a disc in the drive at all times for some/all backups. Is this still true or can I just run that BD emulator I've seen references to?
4. Since I have old versions of software on it, should I consider formatting it to ensure stability? I think just deleting it would be okay but I don't know how finicky the ps3 is.
Other questions I can take to the n00b/help forums if they're deemed out of scope for this thread:
5. Sounds like MultiMAN is the dash I need to play backups from the hdd. I think I have an ancient version of this on there right now. If I want more space, anything special to get an external hdd working with multiman or do I have to upgrade the internal? Pretty sure my ps3 is the 160gb version.
can I uppdate straight from Rogero downgrades 3.55 cfw to this on a FAT PS3 CHCEC03 ??
Only zippyshare is working for now.
http://www.ps4news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post470430 - basically follow what misiozol has posted. Better to be safe
Then upgrade to Rogero latest 4.55.