Yes of course it can.
Yes of course it can.
I had now tried this to downgrade my ps3. but is said packade is damage when i is done to 77%.
It said damage data at 8002F957. Anyone got this?
I used check for my ps3 as well it said "update data of version 1.0 or later can be installed on this system...." with MinVerChk.
It is fat old ps3.
How to downgrade it now? any ide?
Yeah , get a hardware flasher
Do you think if I'm using Rebug 999 downgrader will make it done?
A word from rogero we might get a 4.55 cfw: Hello, I hate to feel like i'm ignoring anybody, especially my fans and user base, but real life was so demanding lately and I didn't have any time to keep up with the ps3 work, actually I dedicated a lot more time to spend with my 2 kids and stepped away from my usual "geeky" attitude I may work on 4.55CFW as my free time allows (no promises of anything or ETA here, i will just try to check about the changes in version 4.55 and build a proper CFW)
Cheers to all the fans and friends
Following up on his previous update, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has updated his PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware to Rogero CEX 4.55 v1.00 with details below.
Download: PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (194.50 MB) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP (Mirror) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP (Mirror #2) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP (Mirror #3) / Rogero_CEX4.55_V1.00.PUP (Mirror #4) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #5) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #6) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #7) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #8) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #9) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #10) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #11) / PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.55_v1.00b.PUP (Mirror #12) / CFW_Rogero_4.55_v1.00_PS3UPDAT.PUP (Mirror #13)
Size: 194 MB (203,943,920 bytes).
Rogero CEX-4.55 v1.00
This CFW was tested on most PS3 Models by different testers and no problems were encountered. But as any CFW release you must install it with caution and by following proper instructions, No one will be held responsible for any damage caused.
- ReactPSN patch.
- Cinavia Disabled for HDD content playback only.
- noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 4.55
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.55 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Tool v4.55
For help Downgrading from OFW4.55 (with Flasher):
PS3 Flash Tool v4.55
Download: PS3 Flash Tool v4.55.rar / PS3_Flash_Tool_v4.55.rar (Mirror)
How to use:
Drag and Drop any PS3 Nor or Interleaved NAND Dump onto the "PS3_Flash_Tool.exe" it will verify the dump, detects its type and patch it accordingly with Rogero CEX_4.55 patches.
- Added Rogero CFW 4.55 patches to allow for OFW 4.55 Downgrading.
- Added Rogero CFW 4.50 patches to allow for OFW 4.50 Downgrading.
v1.00 - (initial release)
- Merged Swizzy's PS3DumpChecker Tool with Rogero's AutoPatcher v4.46
- Both NOR and Nand (Interleaved) Flash Dumps are supported.
- Easy operation, just Drag and Drop the Dump over "PS3_Dump_Tool_v1.0.exe".
- The dump will be checked to verify all sections are valid.
- When a Dump is checked and found Valid it will Proceed to Patch it.
- It have 2 operation Modes: Auto and Normal (can be toggled with included Registry Files).
- Auto Mode : will check and Patch a valid dump in less then 2 seconds automatically.
- Normal Mode : will check the dump and if found valid it will ask if you want to patch it.
For help Downgrading back to CFW 3.55 use Rogero Downgrader PUP:
Download: 3.55 rogero downgrader rsod.pup
All Friends and Beta Testers. All Tortuga-Cove Staff and Members.
More PlayStation 3 News...
Really nice news.
Just wondering if I missed some other news. Has any CFW been realised that Cinavia Disabled for BD?
I can't enable BD Emulator!!! The only option that available are None and (Unavailable)
Yes.. I was using a PSNPatch.. Please help
Make sure you have latest Multiman installed. multiMAN ver 04.55.00
very cool we're moving forward
• PlayStation 4 & PS4 News
• PS4 Guides & Tutorials
• PS4 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS4 Videos
• PlayStation 3 & PSN News
• PS3 Guides & Tutorials
• PS3 CFW & MFW
• PS3 Hacks & JailBreak
• PS3 / PSN Game Releases NFO List
• PS3 Reviews
• PS3 Themes
• PS3 Trophies
• PS3 Videos
• PSP & PS Vita News
• PS Vita Trophies
• Site & Gaming Console News
PS3 Backup Game Managers
• GameSonic PS3 Manager Updates
• Hybrid Manager PS3 Updates
• IrisMAN PS3 Manager Updates
• Iris Manager PS3 Manager Updates
• MultiMAN PS3 Manager Updates
PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware)
• DARKNET PS3 CFW Updates
• Ferrox PS3 CFW Updates
• Habib PS3 CFW Updates
• Prometheus PS3 CFW Updates
• PS3ITA PS3 CFW Updates
• Rebug PS3 CFW Updates
• Rogero PS3 CFW Updates
• Sky PS3 CFW Updates
• Starz PS3 CFW Updates
PS3 Homebrew Apps
• Movian PS3 Media Center
• PS3 CCAPI (ControlConsoleAPI)
• PS3 NOR & NAND Patcher Updates
• PS3Xport / PeXploit Updates
• No PSN / NoPSN Patch Updates
• PSNPatch / PSN Patch Updates
• PSNStuff+ / PSNStuffX Updates
• PSN / SEN Enabler & Disabler Updates
• TrueAncestor PS3 Tools Updates
• WebMAN Mod Plugin Updates
• Yutolio's PSN Database Updates
PS3 MFW (Modified Firmware)
• PS3 CFW Creator / PS3MFW UI
• PS3MFW Builder / Our MFW Updates
• Ideas or Suggestions to Add?