02-09-2014 #61tzepisor Guest
help me pls... how can I format my hdd?! because I can't go in recovery mode
can someone help me...?!
02-09-2014 #62RetroA Guest
RetroA 4.55 V1.0 PS3 CFW / PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware Released
Following up on my previous release, today I present RetroA 4.55 V1.0 PS3 CFW / PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware with details below.
Download: RetroA 4.55 V1.00.rar (198.08 MB)
+ FUN FEATURE – Lock/Unlock Trophies
+ FUN FEATURE – Fake Save Data (Use Game Saves from ANY Owner)
- Built from OFW 4.55
- Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick consoles downgrade not dehashed)
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
- Compatibility Games PSP Minis
- Can Play Games Signed To 4.55 (Signed Eboots)
- PSN / SEN Allowed for return online (not recommended)
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- PS3 BT Remote Patch
- PS3 Blu-ray DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of the REACTPSN
- Install Package Files (Renamed To RetroA Package Files)
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with qa activated.
- Can be installed by Rogero CFW 4.xx (You may want to RECOVERY)
- Can be installed by Rebug CFW 4.xx (You may want to RECOVERY)
- Can be installed CFW Habib 4.xx (You may want to RECOVERY)
- Upgradable from 4:53 RetroA 1.0
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature
- Supports Remote Play Feature
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with qa activated.
- Theme Changed
Console Models TESTED ON!
- CECH2501B (Working)
To Prevent From Bricking Your PS3 Do This:
- Settings> [System Settings]> [Restore Default Settings]. (From the XMB)
- Restore File System (Recovery)
- Rebuild Database (Recovery)
- Turn Debug Mode On (Debug Settings)
Can be downgraded using any downgrader. Ex. Rogero. Thanks to Hishamage for helping me make PS3 boot logo. (coldboot)
IMPORTANT: If you do not have a Hardware Flasher use caution installling any new CFW release. As with any CFW installation USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! NOT MY FAULT IF YOU BRICK!
More PlayStation 3 News...
02-10-2014 #63tamparuim Guest
very good! thanks!
02-10-2014 #64tzepisor Guest
hi.. any help for me...?!
02-10-2014 #65zamerzant Guest
can it be installed directly if ps3 is 3.55 OFW ?
and how can it be installed on 3.55 OFW? procedures?
02-10-2014 #66RetroA Guest
yes but install at your own risk ok
02-10-2014 #67KidoCAR Guest
i download the cfw... put on the USB... run ps3 and the storage media didn't find the update.pup... why?
02-10-2014 #68NN33NN Guest
Does not work to update, get error 8002F2B5.
02-10-2014 #69FlamesOfThunder Guest
me too give me encourpted file 8002F2B5
02-10-2014 #70Arach Guest
get error 8002Fxxx PUP corrupted ! high brick risk if the pup moves, sorry.
build img pup version 64017 : Why ? The build version OFW pup 4.55 is 62848.