Hi I've got the latest version of Rogero and would love to get GTA 3 and Vice City. Problem is all the links I find are dead.
You mean like this exdata\UP9000-NPUD20552_00-0000000000000000.rap & UP9000-NPUD20062_00-0000000000000000.rap
if doesn't help try to download reactpsn 2.23 again.
Been looking around, some people on regero 4.30ver 2.05 are saying to get some of the psn games working. they had to login/on to psn wondering if this true for these gta games ? if any 1 knows please post back
ReActPSN v2.24 Beta is Released, Includes PS2 Game ISO Support
Following up on the last update, today Chinese PlayStation 3 developer ccregame has made available ReActPSN v2.24 Beta which now includes PS2 Game ISO (PS2 Classics) encoding support followed by Beta 1 below.
Download: ReActPSN2.24b(PS2).7z (612 KB) / Importing PS2 ISO with ReActPSN v2.24 Beta Guide / ReActPSN2.24b1(PS2).7z (665 Kb)
To quote, roughly translated: ReActPSN v2.24 beta import PS2 ISO brief description
1. Click pkg.bat this category to to generate 9 PS2 container installation files under Windows. The the PKG directory under the pkg files are copied to the root directory of U. The RPS200001 SOLT 1.pkg must be copied and installed on the PS3, the remaining eight optional installation.
2. Copy exdata directory to the root directory of U and authorized with reActPSN install, simply install once.
3. PS3 insert U disk, run reActPSN v2.4, and continue to hold down the X button for about 6 seconds, automatically generate some directory, and can also be used to create the following directory manually.
4. PS2 several ISO file is copied to the U disk / reActPSN/ISOPS2 directory. PS3 insert U disk, the run reActPSN v2.4, and continue to hold down the X button for about 6 seconds, the patient returns to the XMB complete the import. Files larger than 4G copyed under / dev_hdd0/ISOPS2 directory, do not insert U disk, run reActPSN v2.4 hold down the X button to import.
According to the PKG the number you just installed, can import up to 9 ISO. Support the the Chinese ISO file name. Supports importing to the PS2 game, before the file name (1-9), if not () are attributed to the file name order import.
For example, (1) True Contra iso (2) chess master. Iso imported into SOLT 1 and SOLT. Usually only need to perform step 4, you can import the PS2 ISO, run PS2 games will not repeat the import has to import the same game, saving time.
Unfortunately, the PS2 game can not be modified prompt displayed in XMB icon PS3 PSN games they can. Delete after import old PS2 save the data, after the first run, manage to save data (PS2) at only real PS2 TITLE ID and ISO file name.
A function, automatically more than one ISO file generation making PKG install package the only game ID (PS2ID), can also display UTF8 Chinese, have been substantially completed, but taking into account the slower on the PS3, they will not provide.
This is just a beta version, welcome feedback problem. About the function of crack EDAT4.0 well-busy recently, less testing, consider authorizing the perfect support for all PSN content, this version does not support.
PS2 class can only be run in 4.21CFW or more and support machine reActPSN authorized. The U disk import PS2 ISO speed is probably about 7M / s, about 3 minutes and 40 seconds to import a 1.3g's game. Black import or run game trial download address, please inform.
ReActPSN 2.24b1 (PS2) Changelog (via bbs.duowan.com/thread-31058696-1-1.html):
- it has been updated to support up to 99 slots.
From aldostools: ReActPSN v2.24b1 with support for import PS2 ISO from XMB
1. Run the pkg.bat in the SOLTPKG directory to create the PS2 containers installation files ("slots"). Then copy the PKG files to the root of the USB drive and install on them PS3. Depending on your needs, the suggested installation order is n to 1
2. PS3 insert USB device, run reActPSN v2.4 from the XMB, and press the x button for about 6 seconds it will automatically generate some directories, also generate the PS2 default authorizations.
3. Copy PS2 ISO file to a USB drive under the /reActPSN/ISOPS2 directory. PS3 insert USB device, run reActPSN v2.4 from the XMB, and press the x button for about 6 seconds wait until it finish the import andreturns to XMB.
- Files larger than 4GB can be copied to the/dev_hdd0/ISOPS2 directory
- Do not plug in a USB drive, run reActPSN v2.4 and press the x button to import.
- Depending on the number of PKG that you have installed, you can import up to 99 ISOs.
- ISO support Chinese file name.
- The absence of () is required to import the file name.
- To import into a specifed PS2 container include the the number enclosed in parenthesis as prefix. For example, (1) Contra.ISO, (2) Chessmaster.ISO will be imported into slots 1 and 2 respectively.
- Usually you only need to perform step 3, when you want to import and run a different PS2 ISO.
If the same game has been imported, it does not repeat the import to save time.
- Unfortunately, the new PS2 game does not displays in XMB icon once a game is modified. Delete older PS2 saved data after importing, in Manage saved data (PS2) to shows the real PS2 TITLE ID and the file name of the ISO.
Itís just a beta1 version, feedback of problems are welcome.
Finally, from stevorkz: REACTPSN IN 4 EASY STEPS (for you and anyone else having ReActPSN issues)
1. Place your .rap in a folder called "exdata" on a usb flash drive
2. put the flash drive in the usb port closest to the blu ray drive
3. create a user on ps3 called "aa" and log into it
4. while logged into "aa", run reactpsn on the ps3
Done. After that, reactpsn will throw you into your normal profile and you will not have to do that again. Anyone saying this program is too complicated they shouldn't bother with ps2 games for now because it really is as easy as that. If you followed these steps and you still arent getting anywhere then you are using the wrong .rap.
More PlayStation 3 News...
I dont get it... can somebody explain it better... i tried final fantasy 12 but it didn't worked..
Better translation: X-mode import PS2 ISO reActPSN v2.24 brief description
X-mode: run reActPSN v2.4, and press the x button for about 6 seconds
1. x-mode bulk import PS2 ISO up to import 99 at one time.
2. install multiman full version automatically refer to the cover of the PS2, generate PSN icon.
3. Add the installation progress bar, 7MB/s import speed, faster than a install PKG. Have time to do 20M/s.
System requirements: CFW 4.2 above, can PS2 classic game with only reActPSN authorization.
1. click on pkg10 in the SLOTPKG directory under the Windows (99). bat (10) PS2 containers installation file.
PKG pkg files copied to the USB drive under the directory root directory of the installation, depending on your needs, suggested installation order n to 1
2. PS3 insert USB disk, run reActPSN v2.4, and press the x button for about 6 seconds, it automatically generates some directories, also generated a PS2 default authorizations.
3. to copy PS2 ISO file to a USB drive under the/reActPSN/ISOPS2 directory.
PS3 insert USB disk, run reActPSN v2.4, and press the x button for about 6 seconds (x-mode), patience returns to XMB, finish the import.
Files larger than 4G can copy the/dev_hdd0/ISOPS2 directory, do not plug in a USB drive, run reActPSN v2.4 press the x button to import.
Depending on the number you have installed PKG, 99 ISO up to import. ISO support Chinese file name. Supports PS2 games imported into the specified, filename prefix (1 to 9), the absence of any () is in order of file name to import.
For example, (1) Contra. ISO (2) Chessmaster. ISO imported into SOLT SOLT 2 and 1 respectively. Usually only need to perform step 3, you can import a different PS2 ISO, run PS2 games. Has imported the same game it does not repeat the import, save time.
Unfortunately, the PS2 game not in XMB icon displays the modified tip, PS3 PSN game can be. Delete after importing older PS2 saved data, run once, in managing saved data (PS2) have shows real PS2 TITLE ID and the file name of the ISO.
It's just a beta1 version, welcome feedback problems.
Importing PS2 ISO with ReActPSN v2.24 Beta Guide
Simple instruction of importing PS2 ISO with reActPSN v2.24 beta
1. click pkg.bat to generate 9 PS2 shell(or placeholder)pkg installation file under PKG folder. Then copy them to the root of USB drive.PRS200001 SOLT 1.pkg is required, others are optional.(btw, SOLT should really be SLOT, just open pkglist.txt and change every SOLT to SLOT if you like)
2. copy exdata folder to the root of USB drive, and use reActPSN to authorize it, you only have to do it once.
3. plug USB drive to your PS3, run reActPSN v2.4 with holding X button for 6 seconds. This will generate some folders, or you can manually create these folders. (folders are usb:/reActPSN/ISOPS2 and /dev_hdd0/ISOPS2)
4. put your PS2 ISO files in usb://reActPSN/ISOPS2. and plug USB drive to your PS3, run reActPSN v2.4 with holding X button for about 6 seconds, then wait for it to return to XMB to finish importing PS2 ISO to your PS3. For files bigger than 4GB you can copy them into /dev_hdd0/ISOPS2, unplug the USB drive, then reActPSN v2.4 with holding X button for about 6 seconds to import them.
Notes:According to number of the pkgs you've installed earlier, you are able to import the equal number of ISO. (9 if you install all of them).
Chinese ISO file name is supported.
Importing to specified slot is also supported. you can put (1~9) before iso file name to have them imported to slot 1~9. for example, (1) abcd123.iso and (2)efgh456.iso will be imported into slot 1 and 2 accordingly.To change to a game in the slot, you will have to repeat step 4. Games that are already imported will not be imported again.
Unfortunately, PS2 games will not show changes on XMB icon, PSN games on the other hand are able to. (I don't get it here lol)
After you import a game, you need to clear the old PS2 memory card, run the game at least once, so the SAVEDATA (PS2) will display PS2 GAME TITLE ID AND ISO filename.
(to be honest I don't see the benefits of this method. I'll personally stick with Multiman and PS2PLACEHOLDER. it supports unlimited ISOs to be added. only you have to convert the ISO on your PC. Btw, if someone can take a look at ps2classic source and fix it for OSX, it will be much appreciated)
Any support for Rogero 4.40 cfw ???
Nothing for Rebug 4.xx cfw yet? every version I've tried comes up with Unknown CFW.