Thanks wyldstallyn everything went great. But one question... do I need the .rap files with the version 2.1??
I tried to instal Magic The Gathering 2012 without and came out fine. But the purple lightening and the Warhawk dynamic themes, didn't...
Heavy Rain "The Taxidermist" Add-on (DLC) BCUS98164.
.RAP file: http://www.multiupload.com/N395Q6NIVK
2.00 update (mandatory): http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/t...0-V0100-PE.pkg
ReActPSN v2.20 Homebrew PSN App Update for PS3 CFW Arrives
Following up on the ReActPSN v2.10 update, this weekend the popular homebrew PSN application from Hotz8611 has been updated for PS3 CFW users to ReActPSN version 2.20 with the changes outlined below.
Download: ReActPSN v2.20 Homebrew PSN App Update for PS3 CFW / ReActPSN v2.20 Homebrew PSN App Update for PS3 CFW (Mirror) / ReActPSN v2.20 Homebrew PSN App Update for PS3 CFW (Mirror #2) / Patched VSH.SELF for ReActPSN v2.20 / ReActPSN 2.20 and 4.0 Spoofer Bundle / VSH Self Patcher for ReActPSN v2.0 / RAP File Pack
From the included ReadMe file, to quote: reActPSN v2.20 (TRIANGLE fixed mode update)
1. Compatible with reActPSN v2.00.
2. Changed v2.0 backup file format to one zip file, backup speed fast more than 20 times. Fixed some rap long name bug.
3. Added edat fix mode, this mode works on any CFW, no need aa user or patched vsh.self.
(1) Auto generate XMB purchase full activation edat, no need any raps or official edat files.
- Install official LIMBO.pkg TERIS.pkg HCU.pkg,
- Run reActPSNv2.10 and keep pressed BUTTON_CIRCLE about 6s, all will be full working.
- Higher PS3_SYSTEM_VER also be fixed in SFO files (old save data could not be accessed).
(2) Fix PSone PSP THEME with raps. raps from USB0(1)/exdata/*.rap.
- Install official PSone PSP THEME, copy raps to USB0(1)/exdata/ folder (not in subDirs!).
- Run reActPSNv2.10 and keep pressed BUTTON_CIRCLE about 6s, all working.
- And also fix PARAM.SFO to enable PSP remote, higher PS3_SYSTEM_VER also be fixed.
(3) DLC, in game purchase PSN games now working on this fix mode (not sure for all PSN contents).
- Install official 1942.pkg Flower.pkg , copy raps to USB0(1)/exdata/ folder (not in subDirs!),
- Run reActPSNv2.20 and keep pressed BUTTON_TRIANGLE about 6s, all will be working,
- 1942 is full working, Flower still has a error, (press PS KEY) exit to XMB,
- Run reActPSNv2.20 again and keep pressed BUTTON_TRIANGLE about 6s, Flower is full working.
DLC also could be fixed with this TRIANGLE mode. As I know, EBOOT.BIN with self.flag=4 does not works, and don't run MM with BDEMU2 mode. All fixed contens maybe still woking on cfw4.0 with data transfer(All signed with .......). TRIANGLE mode only fix dev_hdd0/game/TITLE_ID/ BIN-sprx-edat-EDAT-self files. There is a BUTTON_SQUARE mode searching for all type files, but slowly.
(4) Backup v2.10&v2.20 full fixed PSN contents.
- Run reActPSNv2.20 and keep pressed BUTTON_R2 about 6s,
- All fixed games(only full working) backup to /dev_usb000(1)/reActPSN/FixedNPD
Please use reActPSN v2.00 Raps mode. Only Raps mode works flawlessly for all PSN contents!
XMB purchase-- purchase menu is in XMB. CFW3.55, target PSN LOGO, press BUTTON_TRIANGLE. Activated with edat and rif, trial and full with one installed package. In game purchase PSN games -- purchase menu is in game, Activated with one rif only.
More PlayStation 3 News...
01-28-2012 #95Banned User
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Should be a menu instead of holding the buttons.
What if you don't know what buttons to press then what?
I have a PS3 slim (OFW 3.41 + dongle), and I have never logged on to PSN with this console. Can I still use ReActPSN v2.20, or do I need to update to Rebug 3.41.3 or 3.55.2?
yes you can use reactpsn v2.xx on rebug cfw.
please do take note that some or most of the DLC that you will be registering using reactpsn might not work, since you haven't got your PS3 logged on to PSN.
spunkybunny , these were my thoughts exactly.
Why don't make a menu? It's preety hard to have all combinaions in my head. Is there a combination FAQ somewhere?