- Extract the iSO (using iSOBuster: isobuster.com/download.php or similar) and copy the USRDIR folder in the TITLEID directory provided in the archive.
- Then repack using your fav .pkg making app (eg. aldostool: ps3tools.zip or make_package_npdrm.exe)
- Install the .pkg as usual on your CFW PS3 the same way you normally would on Custom Firmware via "Install Package Files" from the XMB.
For Installing DUPLEX Releases:
1. Create A Folder Called "GAMES" in your External HDD Using CAPS
2. Put the BLESxxxxx , BLUSxxxxx or whatever you got in the GAMES folder
3. Plugin th External HDD in your PS3
4. Go to multiman, if you don't find the game just referesh the list then you go fine
Note: If you want to copy the game to your internal HDD just Go to multiman, find the game, press Square and select Copy then Hit Ok to copy the game.
According to the release notes, you would do the following: